Follow the excitement of the 2019 NASCAR season with the Official App of NASCAR and stay up to date on your favorite drivers with news, video and live race features.
• Live Race, Qualifying and Practice Leaderboards for all NASCAR Series
• Live In-Car Driver Cameras for Monster Energy NASCAR Cup and Xfinity Series
• Live race broadcast radio for all NASCAR Series
• Access to in-race highlights for all NASCAR Series
• Exclusive news and video content
• 2019 schedule, standings and manufacturer standings
• Customized notifications including series specific alerts and live event reminders
Premium Live Features (Subscription Required):
No Ads or Commercials
Live Driver and Officials Audio
• Listen to the strategy between drivers, crew chiefs and spotters for all 3 NASCAR series races
• NASCAR officials radio is available for all Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races
• Live real-time data, for every driver, including speed, RPM, throttle, and estimated fuel
• Follow the track position of the top ten drivers on the track, in real time, with GPS
• Subscriptions now provide an ad-free experience
**Certain restrictions apply as some Premium Features are not available for all NASCAR series events.**
• 2019 NASCAR XFINITY Series Non-Companion Events: Iowa (6/16), Iowa (7/27), Mid-Ohio (8/10), Road America (8/24)
**Non-Companion events include Leaderboard and Broadcast Radio options only.**
NASCAR MOBILE Premium Subscription Options:
• Seasonal purchase of $29.99 for the 2019 NASCAR Season (One-Time)
• Monthly recurring subscription of $4.99 (Auto-Renewable)
NASCAR MOBILE Auto-Renewable Subscription:
• Your $4.99 monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions through your iTunes Settings: http://bit.ly/NM15iTunes.
- Notification improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more interesting articles
Needs more interesting and informative articles or videos. Be cool to see more on history of nascar as well as Direct information from teams and drives. It help if more top notch sport journalist would get involved and enthusiastic and passionate about nascar and would give that good reporting. Tv has done good with Gordon and Earnhardt jr. getting involved. What they bring is real passion to the broadcast. And they help a viewer how many think driving in circles is boring or even stupid learn about how intense it really is. This app needs that. But gives you information about practice and qualifying if your at work or something. And the option to the in car cameras is so cool as well as the scanner access. But pretty dull through week.
We have watched Nascar for many years; there are many things that bother both of us. The first is the short amount of time that is given to the Military Flyover! We are lucky to get a glimpse of these important F16‘s, the Stealths or various other Planes for 5 seconds! It makes us so angry that they are not given at least a minute of airtime. The second problem is Jeff Burton AND Steve LaTarte! They NEVER shut up and are CONSTANTLY talking so much that we have to watch the race with our tv MUTED! Please tell them that MANY fans are irritated with them and are changing the channel! Number three: We have tuned in to watch Racing for a reason; we DO NOT CARE about whose relatives ran the NYC Marathon, Football or Basketball News, the Olympics, Hockey, Curling, Tour de France, who golfed with whom, etc. Number four: Keep the rules constant or someone will be killed because of it. Every driver should be penalized the same! Not a slap on the hand for some and a hefty fine and penalty for others! Thank you for letting me vent.
Love the app BUT....
I've been a paying subscriber for several years and love being able to hear conversations between driver, crew chief and spotter. That brings a new dimension to TV coverage.
This year however the app works fine for trucks and Xfinity races but when the cup race comes I am unable to connect to paid functions most importantly the scanner, crew chief and leader board features. I have to call and try to convince support that (1) I paid for the entire season and (2) that the problem is real. So far they’ve been able to get me connected but I’ve often missed a number of laps. Often the leaderboard and crew chief screens don’t agree with each other-a bit disconcerting. My plea is please fix the bugs and tell me how to avoid the weekly cup issue because otherwise I still love the app.
- NASCAR Digital Media, LLC
- 189.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © NASCAR Digital Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Existing 2013 Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Existing 2014 Monthly Subscription $3.99
- NASCAR MOBILE 2015 Monthly Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.