With 'Video Rotate & Flip', you can now rotate and flip your videos in a very easy way, directly on your device.
Rotate your videos to change the portrait/landscape orientation, or flip them to turn the image upside down.
Here are some different usages of 'Video Rotate & Flip' :
- you recorded a video with a bad orientation because you forgot to remove the rotation lock of your device. Use 'Video Rotate & Flip' to change the orientation.
- you took a video of the ground or the sky. The orientation choosen by the device is not optimal and you want to change it.
- you want to add a mirror effect, flipping the video horizontally, in order to make things impossible to read.
- you just want to add some funny effect to a video, turning it upside down, or rotating it.
- some video players on your computer does not rotate the video correctly. Use 'Video Rotate & Flip' to fix the video and apply the orientation.
If the video is still not readable on your computer, your video player might not fully support the .mov file extension. Use Quicktime (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/) instead.
You will find the original and intuitive user interface, common to all our videos applications.
Dark mode of iOS13 is supported.
These applications have been featured many times by Apple and various websites.
This application can run, on your iPhone and your iPad, as a standalone application, a Photo Extension, or an Action Extension (from the compatible applications like the Photo app).
Videos can be imported from your device, iTunes File Sharing or directly from the camera.
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported.
• Dark mode of iOS13 is supported.
Ratings and Reviews
Quick and easy to use
Simply using it to fix the orientation of your video is amazing!
Unless you are perfect at making sure your videos are shot in the mode you want (portrait or landscape), this is a must have. One of those apps that does a simple task you just can’t believe Apple did not build into iOS. The interface looks a little dated and sometimes there appears to be a little loss in video quality. But it’s utility is so high I’m willing to overlook both.
It does everything it's supposed to do and it does with a simplistic interface too, BUT the video is somehow altered afterwards because although I can view the corrected video from my iPhone library if I attempt to use the video in other applications (slideshows like 1SE) it's just a black screen with audio. If it was free, even with the bug, I'd give it 3-4 stars but it's a paid app so it gets 1.
- Francis Bonnin
- 74.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PacoLabs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.