Care at your fingertips
Manage your health care from anywhere, at any time with myHP. From finding a doctor in your insurance plan and making an appointment to checking deductibles, it’s all on your mobile phone.
With myHP you can:
• Log on using Touch ID
• Find care covered by your insurance plan
• See and send insurance plan messages in your InBox
• See cost estimates for your office visit, test or procedure
• Find a doctor, hospital or clinic near you
• Find an Urgent Care clinic near you and view wait times
• Make and manage appointments and add them to your calendar
• Refill prescriptions via mail
• View test and lab results and immunization records for you and your family
• Check your deductible, health savings account and flexible spending account balances
• See claims and EOBs from doctor visits, labs, x-rays, prescriptions and more.
• Use Quick Pay to pay a clinic bill
• Access your member ID card in one click
• Get contact information for HealthPartners clinics, Member Services or the 24/7 CareLine® service
To keep your personal information protected, you’ll be asked to log on with your myHealthPartners username and password. If you’re a member or patient and don’t yet have an account, you can create one at healthpartners.com.
NEW: schedule to get a COVID test and get notified when the results are in. Also introduced a new Clinic Bill Pay system.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useful app but 1 request
This is one of the most useful apps on my phone. I always have access to my card, my in network choices, and my account status. I travel for business and this helps me pick providers when I'm in a new place.
I do have one request. I am able to see all medical cards on my family account but I can't see all medical appointments. Specifically, I want the option to see my minor child's appointments as well. I understand keeping my wife's appointments private.
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear you enjoy our app. We would love to hear more about your request and how we can help. Email us email@example.com !
Needs a little more work
I like a lot about this system particularly access to the list of upcoming appointments, ability to cancel an appointment on line, scheduling and test results.
I liked it more when I could easily contact my provider by email if I had a follow up question. Now I have to call.
The dental services are not well integrated into this system. If you try to make a dental appointment with your preferred times you just get a call and are asked when you want to schedule an appointment. The billing is also not integrated into the regular medical billing.
What's the point?
So I tried this app and don't understand why it exists. I was told the My Health Partners apps and online account would allow me to view test results, contact doctors and see prescriptions. I navigated all the functions and it's basically another search engine. As a topper, most of the doctor searches result in an error message. Give me something that's useful to improve the patients experience with health care!!!!!
- 54.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 HealthPartners
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.