Hours Keeper is a well designed application that you can use to easily track your hours worked and calculate your earnings.
Hours Keeper allows to record your daily working hours for each client, including your overtime and break time. After earnings been calculated, your can generate PDF invoices to sent to your clients and track all the billings and the payments.
“Easy to use and simple. It’s very useful and is definitely worth every penny. Great customer service from developers!”
“Very well executed app, nice clean interface with tones of useful features.”
“A great app for those of us that do business on the go. It is packed full of great features that really help out. Great job.”
Our Hours Keeper is one of the best tools to track down all the hours you have worked. Once you use the app you will want nothing else to make your hours and earnings tracking easier.
- Well designed, easy to use, intuitive interface.
- Realtime hours/earning tracking for multiple clients.
- Weekly and monthly timesheet.
- PDF invoices to send to customers.
- Earnings reports.
- Calendar to map your daily earning for each month.
- Billing and payment tracking.
- Configurable overtime and break time for time tracking.
- Export data as CSV.
- Sync data between all your devices.
- Passcode protection.
# Subscription Details #
- Monthly and annual subscriptions are available.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- Subscriptions can be managed by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, and you will get the response with solutions in a short time.
Fixed an issue where the entries could not be marked as paid
Ratings and Reviews
Ambivalently using this app for now
I loved this app when it first came out. So intuitive and easy to use. The last two updates have gone horribly wrong. The pervious one before the most recent update made all my entries and invoices disappear for almost 24hrs. I was freaking out! Then I opened the app the next day and every was back.
This last update I wasn’t so lucky...EVERY SINGLE ENTRY AND INVOICE FROM THE LAST 3 YEARS WAS LOST!!!!!!! I contacted customer service via email and while they were prompt in their response (why I’m giving 3stars and not two), could offer little or no resolution. The developers need to know that the password and restore data functions in the app are completely glitchy and never work. I haven’t found another app to replace this one yet so I continue to use until I do.
Used it for years
Used it for years, it’s fine but the more they change the worse it gets. In the latest update I can no longer mark things paid. When I clock in, it goes to dashboard, then I clock out and if I want to make it paid/change something. I have to go thru my giant client list to get there. Why? Just put me on the client page I’m clocked into when I clock in.
Newer versions are less intuitive. To save an invoice now you have to hit a random check mark in the corner rather then a button that says “save”
Wow... be careful! Don’t trust 100%
I kept all of my hours for my business in this app and it was wonderful for two years. When I bought a new phone in December for some reason the hours wouldn’t transfer over even though I was logged in to my new device on the same account. Yesterday I plug my phone into look back at the hours before December and since the update happened they asked if I wanted to sync with the hours on my other device and I said no because I didn’t want to lose the hours that were on my old phone. Go figure erased all of my hours that I had logged in since this past April and it also erased a bunch of clients. I won’t be trusting this app after this mess.
- Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 100.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2017 Appxy. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Hours Keeper Pro $29.99
- Premium - 1 Year $14.99
- Premium - 1 Month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.