Makes from your iPhone/iPad a complete GPS device with detailed topographic maps. Viewed maps will be stored on your device so that Topo GPS can also be used offline.
Why should you buy an expensive GPS device if you can install Topo GPS? Topo GPS contains all functions of a regular GPS device for less money, has a much more detailed map, and is more convenient to operate. The accuracy of the position determination is in favorable conditions about 5 m.
Ideal for walking, hiking, cycling, mountain biking, sailing, horse-riding, geocaching, scouting, trail running and other outdoor activities. Also suited for outdoor professionals.
* To use Topo GPS you need to buy a map.
* Official topographic maps of many countries, including Great Britain (OS Explorer), New Zealand and Australia are available as in-app purchase.
* Topographic maps are very detailed maps, include height contours and are very suited for outdoor activities.
* All maps of a certain region can be made offline accessible using the map download screen.
* Easy switching between maps.
* Recording routes, with pause and restart possibility.
* Planning routes via route points.
* Editing routes
* Synchronization with your other devices via iCloud.
* Searching routes with filters.
* Routes can be organized into folders.
* Easy adding by pressing long on map.
* Adding waypoints through address or coordinates.
* Sharing waypoints.
* Editing waypoints.
Layers contain information that can be added to and removed from the map.
* Long distance bicycle routes
* Mountainbike routes
* Coordinate grids
* Imported kml, geojson and WFS data
- Intuitive interface
* Clear menu with most important functions.
* Different dashboard panels with distance, time, speed, altitude and coordinates.
* Clear manual at www.topo-gps.com
- Supported file formats:
* Import: gpx, kml, geojson (all also zip compressed), WFS
* Export: gpx (also zip compressed)
- Supported coordinate systems:
WGS84 decimal, WGS84 degree minutes (seconds), UTM, MGRS, Ordnance Survey National Grid, NZTM, GDA94, and others.
If you are recording a route, the GPS will run in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Rdzl, the company behind Topo GPS, does not obtain in any way the position of the user of Topo GPS. Rdzl does also not obtain the routes recorded by the user, and save the routes planned by the user, unless the route is shared with Topo GPS. We sell our product, not our user data.
Bug fix setting record line properties
Bug fix gpx export setting combining track segments
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far, so good!
Ik heb de app enige dagen geleden gekocht met NL-se kaart. Werkt erg goed! Ga nu de open map erbij kopen. Keep you posted!
The area I am interested in is near the Deshuttes National forest, Oregon,USA. The main forest service road is the #5835. There are numerous trails that come off the 5835. On this app, the map doesn’t have any of the trails marked. I have seen accurate topo maps for this area, but this app isn’t one of them.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 82.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-2020 rdzl
- In-App Purchases
- OpenStreetMap world coverage $2.99
- Topographic map New Zealand $2.99
- Belgium topographic map 1 year $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.