Contaqs is your virtual secretary dedicated to organising your address book to allow for fast, easy management
This enhanced address book makes it easy to browse, find, and connect with your friends, family, colleagues, and other contacts. Entries are elegantly shown with name, company, phone number, email, and photo – all done automatically by utilising contact information from your existing address book and your Facebook contacts. In-built "Smart Lists" automatically assign your contacts into groups based on shared attributes. Without any manual grouping required, Smart Lists batch together contacts by company, city, country, zip code and birthday, amongst many other traits.
Drag and drop functionality makes moving your contacts in and out of groups as easy as, well dragging and dropping! Moreover, with a single tap lies the ability to call, SMS or email an entire group. Finally the ability to action repetitive tasks without losing your patience and sanity!
The app also includes favorites, birthday reminders, export, and view on map abilities.
KEY FEATURES OF CONTAQS:
Integrated Created to run harmoniously with existing iPhone Address Book. Contact information is collated automatically from iPhone contact list and Facebook - no need to import data
• Automatic: ‘Smart Lists’ automatically assign contacts into groups based on shared attributes
• Fast: Search by first, last, company name, phone number, address, or even by face
• Sanity saving: Save time and frustration with the ability to send multiple contacts’ details’ as VCF files
• Grouping: Organise contacts into specific groups. Ability to select / deselect groups / individuals in order to email/SMS an entire group with a single tap
• Intuitive: Drag and drop functionality makes it fast and easy to use
• Personal: Put a face to the name. Scroll through your contacts to view photos alongside names
• Heart(able)- Nominate your favorites with the click of a heart for even faster access
• Contextual: See who of your contacts is nearby with. Add contacts by GPS location
• Social: With an integrated birthday calendar and optional birthday reminders, friends will never be forgotten again
• Secure: Create a backup for your safety: Export your contacts (VCF files) and send them via email
• Private: Contaqs treats privacy with utmost importance. Your contacts details are not revealed to any third parties
••• Your ‘All-In-One’ Contacts Manager! •••
Contaqs 3.0.4 contains more bug fixes and optimizations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have used this app for a few years now. It works great. No complaints.
Best contacts app
This has always been my favorite contacts app.
Better than the native contacts app
Couldn't backup/restore my groups when I transferred to a new device (at least not without using the cloud - and then if I wanted to turn the cloud off afterwards, it would lose all of my pictures because it would no longer store them on my device (so if I happened to be somewhere that didn't have internet, I was screwed)). I did better just restoring to the generic address book using a different app. At least that one saved all of my contact photos and data without me having to store it permanently in a cloud. In Contaqs, all of my groups (and group header photos) were lost. I had to recreate all of them from scratch (by looking at what I had in my old device).
I use this on my iPad to set my contacts up into groups. I also like that I can press a button and filter to see all my contacts' upcoming birthdays, all contacts whose addresses are near me on the map, all contacts that I haven't put email addresses or contact photos in for, and other data that would be hard to find in a normal address book. Over time I have accumulated 1800+ contacts and today I thought about backing them up in case of an accident. I found the export function in Settings and the app generated a file that I could email to myself. I had a bit of a problem though because my file was so big. It finally emailed over wifi though. My only concern is that the file was .vcf (which isn't really a concern except that if I ever *do* have to restore from this file, I'll lose all my contact photos and custom group icons I created). I'd like a way to backup the file and just transfer it over iTunes though since I'm sure the bigger it gets, the more problems I'm going to have transferring it through email. Other than that, I think it's a great app!
- entwicklungsschmiede UG (haftungsbeschraenkt) & Co. KG
- 12.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2018 entwicklungsschmiede UG (haftungsbeschraenkt) & Co KG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.