Capture High-Dynamic-Range photographs with HDR. By combining twice the image data of a standard photograph HDR is able to mix an over-exposed and under-exposed photo with incredible results. Includes 4 different mix options, plus the ability to import raw images all in one incredibly fast app.
- Automatic and manual modes (To set exposure manually: drag exposure loupes to dark and light area of photo, double tap to return to automatic mode)
- Import from Photos: Select light and dark photos from library to mix in HDR.
- 4 different HDR mixes: Auto, Optimized, Vivid, Contrast
- Alignment: Photos are automatically aligned for the sharpest possible results.
- Native device camera resolution support
- Save in photos
- Speed: Fastest possible capture and merge of HDR results
- iOS 11 compatibility
- fixed crash when taking photo in very low light condition
Ratings and Reviews
I like it but has issues
This app does a great job with giving you a naturally looking HDR. The problem is that it does not do as good as some others when it comes to photo alignment. I'm a bit of a HDR app snob and bought most that are available. This app consistently produces ghosting because alignment of photos is not perfect. Yes it's my fault as in shooting hand held. But a few other apps have it figured out. Yes the ones that create real HDR and not just single image with filters.
Does not use full screen
Poorly implemented. Only has square shooting mode. Does not take advantage of full landscape mode. Which is what most people use Hdr for. Chops off a good amount of the view.
Great HDR App!
I love that the app got updated for iOS 11, I was afraid the developer wasn’t going to do it, this is one of my favorite HDR apps, really recommended
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.