DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING ALL OF THE CONTENT FROM THE EPIC JOURNEY’S END 1.4 UPDATE!
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 10.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Fully customizable controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• Gamepad support – including fully-remappable buttons - Play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
• Full array of World sizes – Small/Medium/Large...the same size as on Terraria for PC! Now includes random world name generator and the ability to use World Seeds (including some hidden easter egg worlds)
• New! On top of the additions from Journey’s End, all of the Terraria content from the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 updates is here! This includes:
- Wiring Overhaul, logic gates, sensors, and the Grand Design
- Desert Overhaul, Sandstorms and Blizzards
- Party Events
- Old One’s Army crossover event
- And much more!
• New! Master Mode presents an even higher level of challenge for the worthy Terraria veterans.
• New! Journey Mode creates a more accessible Terraria experience than ever before – tailor your gameplay to fit your unique preferences!
• New! Quality of Life features – from Block Swap to the Void Vault to Boss Health Bars to customizable UI appearance options
• New! Atmospheric and Weather effects will play a greater role than ever before!
• New! The Terraria Bestiary will help you keep track of the enemies, allies, and critters you encounter!
• New foes, including brand new bosses and events to test your mettle in combat
• Over 400 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 1000 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 5000!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master.
• And much, much more!
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ http://Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and https://www.facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: https://forums.terraria.org/
For this hotfix patch we addressed a number of player reported issues!
- Summons can now be directed!
- Pylons placed by multiplayer host now work correctly!
- Herbs now blooming correctly!
- Food can be placed on plates!
- Fixed some dye issues on summons.
- Fixed a number of other lighting and glow visual issues.
- Plus many more!
Ratings and Reviews
An intriguing genre blend, Terraria mixes collection, construction, and combat in a retro-styled 2D adventure. Break apart the world, uncovering rare treasures and digging deep underground for resources to build elaborate houses. Then craft powerful weapons and armor before facing bizarre, fantastical creatures. It’s a huge, sophisticated experience that’s easy to spend hours with—a universe of densely layered surprises, where every session is exciting.
Love this game. And I’ve only ever played this on mobile version because I love the two finger controls. And once the new update came, with controls similar to PC or console, I worried. The new controls for mobile make no sense considering that it’s MOBILE and not PC or console. They make it so you would need like 5 fingers at once to operate it as well as you could when the old controls were used.
A couple things much harder to control are using auto weapons, and even just moving and jumping in general. Now, you have to use a separate button to do each task. Which isn’t very ideal, considering it’s a game you should easily be able to play with only two thumbs.
Overall, I don’t think it would be necessary to change back to the old controls for good, because I know that there is no chance that that I’ll happen, but perhaps have there be an option to play with new controls or old controls. This way, people who are used to one or the other wouldn't have to adapt so drastically.
Another solution could be to just alter the new controls to be cleaner to operate, and also a little less cluttered. Even though you can change the size, they clutter the screen. And if you make them smaller, it makes for an even more difficult gameplay.
Please don’t take this as bashing the whole game, because controls are only a fraction of the game. But are a very crucial fraction, in ensuring that everyone has a smooth, easy, fun, and engaging.
Best game ever but needs some fixing.
Terraria is one of my personal favorite games that I have been playing for almost five years (I’m pretty sure) but there is something that needs fixing. 1) I live this game but one of my least favorite issues is how unstable the game can be. My files in local get deleted for some random reason (mostly talking about my main account. RIP) but most of the profiles that I made from a long time ago are the ones that get corrupted. 2) this is just something I’ve been kinda annoyed by but... PLEASE JUST RELEASE 1.3 MOBILE! I’ve been waiting sooooooooo long for it and it just won’t come out. I’m getting bored by just dying from plantera a bunch of times because that’s all I can do. I don’t care how unstable the version is and how many bug fixes you will need to fix. I just want 1.3 guys. 3) the controls could use some upgrading. They glitch out when I’m building in the middle of the screen and moving with the left joystick. I don’t know if that’s just my screen or terraria. END) I do truly love this game and I really think anyone with a brain (of cuthulu) should get this game! I’m just trying to share my thoughts and feelings about this game and not hate on the game here. Please try too be quick with this update so my terra blade can destroy more hard mode enemies! Sub to my yt channel Pixelmangames (sorry if I’m not allowed to say that) and good luck 505 games and whoever else is helping develop the game! 👌👍
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 505 Games (US), Inc.
- 256.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2012-2020 Re-Logic. Published by 505 Games. Developed by DR Studios. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.