Important Disclaimer: The functional features of the Golf Handicap Tracker were not prepared, approved, or licensed by USGA or R&A, and the Golf Handicap Tracker app is neither sponsored nor endorsed by USGA or R&A. This app does NOT provide an official USGA or R&A handicap index. USGA is a registered trademark of the U.S. Golf Association, which is the exclusive owner and licensor of its trademarks and service marks.
Supports new handicap rules. This simple and intuitive app will help you find out your handicap now. See below for feature highlights:
Accurate. We have full confidence on our handicap calculation.
1. Calculate your handicap based on new 2020 handicap rules.
2. Support 9-hole scores combination!
3. Thousands of courses with rating/slope are available for download.
4. Calculate handicap for a specific course and maximum stroke (net double bogey).
5. Backup and restore your scores to/from server.
6. Has option to manually input rating and slope.
7. Keep all your handicaps over time.
8. Print and share your handicap card.
9. Follow your friends' handicaps and scores.
10. You will get push notification when your friends post scores.
11. Implemented a Soft Cap and Hard Cap to limit the extreme upward movement.
Since hole by hole scores are not required, please post Maxed-out score rather than gross score for the round.
Terms of the in-app purchases:
Improved backup & restore.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app to help you see progress
Most of the reviews I read said the same things, most commonly that it is super easy and isn't that what most of us want? In just seconds after a round, I post my score to this app and instantly see the direction my handicap is going. I find this very helpful, not just another "gimmick" to improve your game. A practical and effective tool. Thanks for a great app that works every time I open it!
I’ve been using this app for quite a while. Purchased the advanced version this year since I was playing more golf. It’s a very intuitive app - almost too simple. I’d like them to add some sexiness to the app. It looks like an app from 2010. It works fine, my 2 complaints is that 1. You have to manually backup your scores. I recently lost my phone and started from scratch. Logged into the Handicap app expecting all my data to be there, but it wasn’t. I tried to use the “restore” feature and nothing happened. I had no idea this wasn’t automatically backing up. So now I lost my entire summer of 30+ rounds of golf. Really upset about that. And 2. I find this app only has about 75% of golf courses. It’s missing Courses that have been around for decades which is odd to me. You can manually add a course but that’s a pain. I’m going to look at other apps considering I just lost ALL of my data.
Go with the competition. Not this app.
Mainly disappointed with the customer service after changing phones. Had some difficulty migrating a season of scores, and the customer service team would not get on the phone to walk through my challenge with me. That - or 5 minutes on the phone- would have saved them and me days of going back and forth on email to no positive resolution of the problem. Most of these handicap apps are equal in product. Customer support and service is an easy way to differentiate. But not for this company. I will go with a competing app with better (or any) customer service. Bad experience, and I don’t get my money back.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- InfoTalk LLC
- 3.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © InfoTalk 2012 - Present
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Year Handicap Membership $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.