The spirit of Battleheart returns, re-imagined! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm. Will you become a powerful wizard, or a notorious rogue? A noble knight, or a savage barbarian? How will you forge your legacy?
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
• Use iCloud to transfer saved files from one device to another.
• Universal App.
• Game Center Achievements.
The ability "Blade Rush" will now move the player correctly.
Items dropped by enemies can no longer bounce to unreachable locations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mika Mobile has crafted a superb and wonderfully robust role-playing game in Battleheart Legacy. Each hero can equip a diverse assortment of abilities, ranging from devastating spells to adept swordsmanship and stealthy rogue attacks. The game’s flexible combat system allows you to freely mix skills and spells as you slay hordes of goblins, bats, and skeletons. Battleheart Legacy is a polished, beautifully animated game with a wealth of places to explore and plenty of ways to play.
Like dragon age II x fable I
This is my first review on the App Store. This game is already my favorite iOS game (except of course for kotor). The combat and movement dynamics are fluid, intuitive, and super satisfying, and the class system is dynamic and customizable, with skill/spell acquisition dependent on the stats that come with levels, and on finding/paying the trainers. For each trainer, the skill tree is totally linear, but at an hour into the game, I've already learned different types of spells from 3 different trainers, 2 of which I had to find by quest or accident. The zones are just simple enough that I don't overly miss the lack of area maps, but there are enough zones (travelled to on a world map with random encounters, some of which tie into the over all plot/begin new subplots) that the game doesn't come off as overly linear or simplistic. Other than the slight disoriented feeling that comes from lacking area maps, I only wish that the game had zoom and pan functionality, but none of these drawbacks are significant enough to diminish my enjoyment of the game. If you liked kotor (which you should play right now if you haven't) and the original fable (I loved the first one but the sequels to that game sucked), you will love this game if you give it 10 minutes.
New opportunity for success? Dear developers...
This was a well thought out game, and many people love it. It obviously took a LARGE amount of work, but didn’t seem to receive the publicity it should have. I suspect this is why attention to the game dwindled (not enough potential revenue to justify further development)?
In any case, the current times provide a remarkable opportunity. With Battle Heart Legacy already established as a high-quality game, the key is publicity. A large update (coupled with the current pandemic and therefore larger consumer base) may be enough for this game to gain the attention it deserves. In my humble opinion, allowing multiplayer (hosted on the user’s device—not something more risky investment-wise like remote servers) would most definitely generate excitement among players. From my limited game development experience, I realize this would be a huge and frustrating (haha) project. But I truly think multiplayer—the ability to connect with friends over long distances in these harrowing times—would push this game into the spotlight.
Battle Heart Legacy is a hidden gem, an inch away from discovery.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mika Mobile, Inc.
- 995.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.