From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the South Bend Tribune app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 6 months for 99¢ ($9.99/month after), or $69.99 annually. If you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.southbendtribune.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• More Personalization: We're adding in greater flexibility and new features to help you follow the topics most relevant to you for upcoming events. Keep a look out for more "My Topics" around big events coming soon.
• More Stories: We're now showing only our latest published content in the More Stories section to keep you up to date on what's happening now.
• As always, we've fixed some bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
South Bend Tribune
I have loved our home town newspaper it covers every thing I want to know I live in Niles Michigan and the Tribune makes sure if there is anything in Michigan I really need to know about they print it I just saw a section about area fireworks this year and sure enough they had Michigan ( Niles) listed. Thank you South Bend Tribune for keeping me up to date with what I need to know
I have been a long time tribune customer ever since living here at this address and all of these last two years I have had nothing but the most rotten experience ever just about every single day I have to call and complain that I didn’t get my paper I have my payment taken out every month by E pay well as of this Wednesday I am all done no more I am tired of doing nothing but complain about this carrier and nobody and I mean nobody listens to me I am not going to put with it anymore I have a paper tube and he threw it every where I had gotten wet papers and lots of missed ones too and too many to count your customer service reps they don’t care about anything either so I am done with this and if I ever am asked if I would like to get the paper my response is NO so that’s it for me I am done...... 😡😡😡😡😡😡
My favorite feature of the previous app was the “e-edition” feature. In fact, it was the ONLY part of the app I used. With the e-edition I had the same experience of reading my daily local paper plus the ability to change type size and increase lighting. I eliminated the frequent frustration of late morning papers. Very, very disappointed in both the change and the lack of warning regarding the change. There is value in reading the paper cover-to-cover and in the details which can be provided in articles that length. If you want the mobile version to be easier for phone reading, fine, but keep the ability to CHOOSE the e-edition.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 191.6 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Digital Subscription $9.99
- Annual Digital Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.