AnOther Magazine's launch in 2001 heralded a new chapter in magazine publishing. Its blend of high fashion and world-class photography with intelligent features on the arts, politics and literature set it apart, and continues to make each beautifully crafted edition an essential purchase for anyone with an interest in fashion and culture.
AnOther Magazine has established a reputation for highly original content brought together in its pages by an established and emerging set of photographers, stylists and writers bound by a search for creativity and authenticity. Counting Nicole Kidman, Jodie Foster, Natalie Portman and Tilda Swinton amongst its impressive run of leading Hollywood cover stars, it is the most recognised biannual fashion magazine in the world.
Another Magazine is published twice a year in September and February around the international fashion weeks.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
6 Monthly £4.99
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great magazine app missing key features
This app doesn't have an obvious way to remove issues from your iPad. This makes the app impossible to keep as it starts taking up tons of space.
Another Mag & Dazed
If you work in design art fashion music or all of them, these London magazines are a must see. They have great data and awesome images. If you don't live in the UK or if you want to save printed material and go green, this app is very useful! I m a regular mag reader, this service is great couse it's similar to the printed version, no digital nonsense like other titles. I'm super happy!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Exact Editions Ltd
- 11.3 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2018 Exact Editions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- AnOther Magazine $6.99
- AnOther Magazine $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.