A true and totally 3D app for learning human anatomy with muscle action movies, 3D position quiz and audio pronunciation, built on an advanced interactive 3D touch interface.
***Want to try the app for free? Click on related apps and download the free version.
- You can rotate models to any angles and zoom in and out
- Virtual dissection: Peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
- more than 100 muscle action movies
- Major bone markings
- Muscle descriptions: Origin, Insertion, Nerve, Action
- 3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
- Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
- Latin names
- Search the name of anatomical structure and reveal the 3D location
- Switch on/off different anatomy systems
- Both male and female reproductive systems are available
- Load and Save Views (bookmaker function)
- Information from Wikipedia and Gray's anatomy textbook
- Great for learning anatomy and physiology
- Support French, Spanish and German languages!
- Skeleton (all bones in our body)
- Bone markings
- Muscles (145 muscles, highly detailed muscle models)
- Circulation (arteries, vein and heart)
- Nervous system
- Respiratory system
- Reproductive system ( both male and female )
- Urinary system
- 3D Ear
- 3D Eye
Email us at email@example.com. Let us know any feedback you have or share ideas for making the app better.
Improve bone markings.
Ratings and Reviews
Help for no medical people
I find this App so very helpful for a couple of reasons.
1) My wife is a registered nurse, and the medical profession speaks a different language than lay people. When she starts talking about this and that I use this App to find out where and what is the subject of discussion.
2) Being someone that has had eighteen surgeries I learned a long time ago that you, or a love one, must become an advocate about your own health. Doctors are people which means there are some exceptional, great, and superior. There also are some not so much. That said today’s time Doctors are rushed. I won’t get into a lengthy discussion but Today’s medical care finds a lot of Doctors focusing on “moving them all through so you can get to the next one. CEO’s and Insurance Companies have $omething e$le as the target. With that in mind, be an advocate, research the Doctor’s Health Grades, and the Hospital’s Infection Rate. And use this App when you hear medical language.
I am very impressed with the art work and the beautiful look of this app. We are learning a lot of things from the application of all the various layers. I love that you can highlight something and get information and rotate the form to see all the angles. The feature where you can make the item transparent and remove it entirely and put it back is an unexpected and fabulous addition! We are casual users and so not expecting a ton of clinical information, but I think it would be absolutely awesome if it were possible to put the system, or muscle, etc. into motion! I do get frustrated at the sensitivity of rotation. I wish there was a "hold" function where you could freeze a view in place while you look more closely. We have tried to save certain views for later review, but that function doesn't seem to be working?? All in all, I'm loving this the more I use it. Great job developers!
If this app gets any better Apple should add more Stars!
Honestly, what I wrote in the Title space conveys how much I like this app. I'm not a doctor & I don't play one on TV. Having a debilitating chronic condition for decades, I am now a very knowledgeable patient. This app has helped me so much. I use this app in Doc appts. For the Doc To Show me something or for me to show in better detail what/where a problem it is &/or have a question about. My wife just broke her arm & just showed me a screenshot from this app that she had her doc write on when explaining everything to her. In turn she showed it to me & I totally understood what the situation is. It's a terrific app!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- YingLiang Ma
- 160.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Education Mobile 2012-2022
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.