Shop Used Cars, Trucks, SUVs
Whether you’re looking for a new, certified, used car or truck near you, it’s all here. With over 20,000 sellers in our network and over 6 million cars to shop, if you can’t find it on the Autotrader app, it might not exist. Be confident the price is fair with Kelley Blue Book® Price Advisor on every Autotrader listing. The Autotrader app is your solution for finding the right car or dealer, no matter where you are.
We’ll help personalize your car shopping experience. Pick up where you left off or get recommendations based on features you care about. You can even sign up for alerts on price drops and get notified when new listings that match your search criteria are added.
Our unique filters stand out from the rest. Want to shop for cars from the comfort of your home? Try the Delivery to Your Door filter. These vehicles can be shipped to your front door and you’ll never have to visit the dealership. If you’re looking for a specific interior color, we have that too. We understand that the exterior color is not the only color that matters. You can filter down to specific technology, safety and exterior features like roof racks. Be as specific as you need and let our filters do the work.
Shop All the Cars
With our huge network of sellers and cars, we make it easy to compare and track the cars you like, plus get vehicle info and condition reports (when available) along the way. Want to know if the price listed on a car is a good deal or not? Look for the Good Price or Great Price green badge in the top right corner of the listing. Shopping for used cars and trucks is a breeze with the Autotrader app, and it’s all in the palm of your hand.
What else can you do with the Autotrader app?
• Share cars with friends and family via email or text
• Contact a seller by phone, text, or email directly from a vehicle listing
• Search by keyword to find specific cars near you that meet your needs
• Create a free "My Autotrader" account to add your favorite cars and searches to your watchlist
• Access your cars and searches from any other mobile device or computer
Our mission at Autotrader is to be your ultimate online solution for buying and selling new, certified and used cars. For classic cars (1980 and older), please visit Autotrader Classics at https://classics.autotrader.com/
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Glitchy, Poor results and too Expensive
I have been using Autotrader for years. The last few times I have used it not only is it glitchy and freeze up, but the quality of the results were not inclusive of many many other results found on other competing websites. Step it up or I will start my car searches where the results can be found. I have also sold a few cars on Autotrader. The last time I TRIED to sell a car I was SHOCKED how expensive it was. Tried it for a few weeks with only a few calls, all tire kickers. I put the same car on another site after a few weeks on Autotrader and we had ten calls in two days and the car was sold within a week. So, again poor results. Autotrader needs to lower the cost to list a car to solve their two biggest problems. 1)Not enough listings 2)because it’s to expensive to list a vehicle. Look, I think Autotrader has been the goto in car searches/selling over the years, but they got too big for their britches! Come back to reality Autotrader and realize you are getting your clocks cleaned cause you got greedy.......
Best car shopping app!
I love this app. I browse it weekly, sometimes daily! I wrote a review a while ago suggesting they make an option to sort vehicles by uploaded date so we can see the newly listed ones as a filter so we don’t keep looking at all the same ones we don’t want. It finally happened! So I just want to thank you whoever updates this app and say it’s amazing now!! I love it even more! Keep up the great work. Also maybe have the private seller ones show us at least a state that it’s located in so we know if we want to even bother with it! That would be cool. And one more idea: can we please have an option to get rid of a vehicle in our saved searches that doesn’t meet our needs so we don’t have to keep checking it again and again? Meaning: let’s say I search for a Fiat and I put in specific criteria and save it. Ok so now I check that saved search every day and if I find a vehicle that I definitely don’t want to look at again within my search I would like to have the option to get rid of it within that saved search. Thanks!!! . :-)
Great app, been using it for years
I’ve been using the Autotrader app for about 4-5 years now. It’s had its ups and downs, but overall it’s been my go-to car shopping app. Love the saved car and saved search options and enjoy the mix of dealer and private party listings.
With that said, there are a couple of areas where the developers could make some improvements:
1. You can’t modify your saved searches. Once you have saved a search, you can’t change the max price, you can’t later add extra criteria to it and you can’t even rename it. I’ve been waiting for this feature for years and I’m still waiting.
2. You can’t see the location for private party listings. Not sure which update caused this, but for a while now there’s no way of telling what state/town the seller is located. With dealer listings they give you the full address, website and phone number - with the private party sales I have to guess from the landscaping if it’s a quick drive or a long plane ride away from me.
3. Old abandoned listings: I sometimes save a listing and it’s still on the website a year or two later. Is it still for sale? Does anybody check with the seller? Anybody care at AT? Maybe a days listed column would help consumers get an idea of how long it’s been listed and also sellers should be required to update their ads once in a blue moon.
That’s all I’ve got for now...still love the app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.