Perfect Drink® is the first interactive cocktail mixing app. Use with the Perfect Drink scale and see the virtual glass fill up as you pour. The app measures each ingredient in real-time and tells you exactly when to stop pouring. It even adjusts the recipe if you over-pour! It tells you the drinks you can make with the ingredients in your cabinet, and generates a shopping list of items you are missing for the drinks you want to make.
• Download the free Perfect Drink App, and connect your iPad and iPhone to the Perfect Drink Scale.
• The app guides you step-by-step to build your drink.
• The virtual glass fills in real-time as you pour, and tells you when to stop.
• Poured too much? Don’t worry. Perfect Drink tells you how to fix your drink.
• Not all liquids weigh the same. Perfect Drink accounts for this and measures the precise amount of each ingredient.
• The Cabinet feature allows you to select the ingredients you have on hand and sorts the cocktails in order, from highest percentage match to lowest.
• Quickly add the ingredients from any recipe to your shopping list.
• Try something new from our extensive recipe database. Each recipe has been created or taste tested by our professional mixologists.
• Check back often – new recipes are constantly being added. You don’t have to update the app to get new recipes.
• Change the serving size of your drink with a touch.
• Having a party? Pre-select the cocktails, store them in “My Menu,” and easily access them later.
• Use the drag-and-drop recipe editor to enter your own recipes or customize existing ones.
• Take photos or use existing photos of your recipe from within the app.
• Use the Perfect Drink Scale to measure your recipe as you pour or enter amounts directly.
• Touch and drag ingredients and actions to rearrange your recipe.
• Choose from many containers for your cocktail, from shot glasses to punch bowls.
• Add your own descriptions and notes.
Fixing a crash on older devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Used it three times - love it with one change
We have used it three times and it makes it easy to create new drinks. I love the way that if you overpour it corrects it so you add more of the other ingredients. I wish it had a location that you could put a note on whether or not he likes the drink. You can put it in your recipe box but it would be nice if you could make a note. Will be using it a lot this summer.
Developer Response ,
We do have a a favorite button. We do understand that it isn't exactly a notation function, but if you press the star button on a recipe you can then narrow down the whole browser to just recipes that you like to make! Have fun!
Great idea, could be executed better
The app works great at a surface level, but lots of issues arise when you dive deeper. For example, it still uses the outdated iOS background that is not compatible with iPhone X and above that makes it look like it’s from 2014. Also, I tend to get stuck in keyboard functions without being able to go back. Creating new drinks is just painful. My profile never seems to load.
It’s a few updates away from being a fantastic app!
Fun to use! Are we ever going to get some updates? It would be neat to have more recipe options, have the devs considered community driven recipe content? I’ve added a few recipes to my own list (it’s time consuming to do it right, but worth it!) and I can’t help but think I bet it’d be fun to browse a forum type site to add new drinks. Looking forward to future iterations!
- Perfect Company
- 76.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Perfect Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.