Record amazing slow motion videos in real time with SlowCam. Tap and hold slow motion button during recording to capture video at 60/120 FPS* for ultra smooth slow motion capture. Support for all devices with iOS 7.
* Framerate of each device (30, 60, 120fps) is limited only by hardware and iOS, SlowCam always uses max available framerate for device
- Tap and hold "Slow Motion" button to record in high frame rate slow motion. Possibility to set it to just tap to start slow motion in iOS settings
- Smooth transition from normal speed to Slow Motion
- Slide Zoom button to zoom in/out (iPhone 5+)
- Support of 240FPS (iPhone 6/6+), 120 FPS (iPhone 5s+), 60 FPS (iPhone 5/5C, iPad mini), 30 FPS (other devices).
- Set Focus/Exposure point together or separately (double tap to reset)
- Rendering in background - you can record next video even when the previous is being rendered
- Saving video in Camera Roll
- iOS 11 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Unlike the built in slo-mo feature that comes with phone, you can actually slo-mo when you want without having to stop recording. Fantastic app!
I am sooooooooooooo slowwww!
Thhhhhiiiisssss apppp maaaaakkeessss meeee ggoooo rreeaaaally slow! I love to use this when I want things to go slow!CAUTION:
DONT USE THIS APP IF YOU WANT THINGS TO GO NOT SLOW, ITS CALLED SLOW CAM FOR A REASON NOT FAST CAM, IF YOU WANT THINGS TO GO FAST DONT GET THIS APP BUT IF YOU WANT IT TO GO SLOWER THAN NORMAL GET THIS APP TOTES WORTH IT GET IT BYE!
Actual Unbiased, Unemotional, Ulterior-Motive Free Review
This is a 2.0 stars level app. It records mediocre videos, has one unique feature (On the fly one touch fps boost to device maximum), & a standard feature (Tap/toggle to separate or lock focus + exposure settings) that never works. Ever.
So yes, there are at least a couple of significantly
better slo-mo video apps in the App Store.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.