RingCentral is the leading all-in-one voice, team messaging, and video conferencing solution. Unlock your team’s potential and reduce email clutter with integrated task management, file sharing, and calendaring.
Here’s how RingCentral helps teams to get stuff done:
• Message real-time one-on-one or with a team—from anywhere and on any device.
• Collaborate live with HD video, screen sharing, and group video meetings.
• Assign tasks and events to stay productive and accountable.
• Share files, photos, links, and notes.
• Keep on top of your most important communications with message filters, mention indicators, and new message counts.
• Integrate with third-party apps such as Zendesk, Trello, Asana, and JIRA.
Have a RingCentral Office subscription? Use the app to take your business number anywhere you go for calls, voice messages, text messages, and faxes.
Sign in with your RingCentral Office account to do even more:
• Make secure phone calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
• Show your RingCentral business number as your caller ID when you make calls or send text messages.
• Initiate calls directly from a private message.
• Make local calls to your home country while traveling internationally over Wi-Fi.
• Use the app to keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
A RingCentral Office subscription is required for certain product features. Features will vary by product and plan. A free subscription is available with limited capabilities.
• SMS caller ID enables you to select the number you want to appear on your outgoing text messages.
• Now find all your telephony related communications—voicemails, text messages, faxes—in a single tab (Phone). Directly access your contacts list from the dial pad.
• New icons tell you which conversations contain unsent or failed messages.
• Puerto Rico calling is now included in RingCentral's unlimited U.S. calling plans. Calls made to and from Puerto Rico are treated as calls made within the United States.
• Use the app to dial non-directory extensions such as call queues and interactive voice response numbers.
Ratings and Reviews
Please Add Reply option from mobile app
The app is great however I am not able to reply two files events and tasks on the mobile device. I would also like to be able to upload photos to events in tasks from the mobile device like on the desktop application. It’s very important that were able to attach files and photos to the correct conversation from the mobile application it makes it very difficult to have to run to desktop computer every time we want to reply to one of these conversations other wives on the mobile app it just goes to the main conversation stream. Other than that the application is great thank you.
Does not function. Support cant fix
I got this service a few years ago and really loved it. As time passed, the functions menu became more numerous, while the actual function of the app got worse and worse. It used to be that a relatively, 45 minutes, short call to tech support would fox it, and I could once again use my business phone for business purposes. Now, 2019, calls to my direct line do not ring, but only give me a missed call notice. Text messages give me an email alert, but do not show up in my message stream. At random times, the text message stream that is in the app seems to reset, and I lose all the messages, except for some randoms that stick around. Calls to tech support result in wasted time and no fix. Emails to my “designated support” person result in nothing, not even a response. A tech person will call me at odd hours to see if I can “fix” the service... And, the price keep going up. After many years of frustration, it seems all there is to do is find a replacement. Grade for business, F-. Because, it is like a broken chair. It seems like it works, but when you sit on it, you fall on your but. Do your homework.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your experience. Your feedback is important and we'd like to help if we can.
Please reach out to email@example.com and we'll see if we can make it better.
Best I’ve Seen
I hope to one day buy this company. You simply can’t beat what they day. Think of them as a communication enabler company. Glip is free it’s better than Slack it integrates with video and voice then you have the phone tool simply killing it. When I buy the company I will improve their administrative tools and training for power users and administrators. Kind of like Dropbox did a few years ago except I wouldn’t give up like Dropbox did I would keep pushing until my excellent administrative abilities becomes our advertising.
- RingCentral, Inc
- 479 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 RingCentral, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.