Transfer money globally, pay online, exchange cryptocurrencies and more. With Skrill, online transactions are easy, secure, fast, and cheap. The app empowers you to make online payments, send money to a friend or relative, and exchange cryptocurrencies.
• Transfer money to India, Kenya, Thailand, and more than 180 other countries across the globe;
• Choose from a wide variety of more than 40 currencies supported;
• Load funds to your account via credit or debit card, bank transfer, or local payment methods;
• Comfortably send money to another Skrill member, a bank account, a mobile wallet, or just an email address;
• Save considerably from transaction costs when transferring money abroad with Skrill’s low and transparent fees;
• Pay to sites and services like William Hill, Ethiopian Airways, Skype, FxPro, and Steam;
• Pay online to a number of bookmakers, casinos, and poker rooms;
• Easily buy and sell cryptocurrency directly from your Skrill account.
Buy crypto with credit card or choose from more than 100 alternative payment methods and 40 currencies into Bitcoin, Bitcoin
Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, XRP and 0x.
• Get a Skrill Prepaid Mastercard to withdraw cash from thousands of ATMs around the world or make payments everywhere
Mastercard is accepted; *
• Check your balance and access your money wherever you are 24/7;
• Receive real-time notifications for your transactions;
• Enjoy quick and friendly customer support in your language; *
Trusted by millions of people worldwide to make global payments simple, safe, and quick.
*Features not available to all markets
- Now you can reply to open cases directly from your Skrill app
- You are now able to close cases that you have created
- We are introducing various stability and UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Upon signing up
I just heard about the app and decided to download and sign up. I got to the screen that required I verify who I am. However, the only way to do so was by passport?!? I selected other countries like Argentina and Aruba and they had the option of a drivers license or id.....definitely didn’t make sense. Deleted.....
The worst ever( please run from this app)
You guys are just bunch of jerks toiling with people and their money.. after creating the account you never asked for personal information.. it was after I had put money and all this info became necessary which I uploaded and yet for the third time you’ve asked me to resend the utility bill which I have done and you keep rejecting.. I can’t even contact the customer care in the help section because you’ve made a reoccurring program that says the url is unsupported. What kind of crap is that?why didn’t you ask for all this information to be confirmed before money is being credited ? It’s after there’s money then you bring up all of this delay cos you know there’s no other way to get the money back.. I’ve read other reviews from people and it seems this is just a scheme to collect money from people.. bad app.. y’all are fake .. no customer care contact number .. y’all are terrible people and I know y’all won’t do anything to fix it cos you’re just there to make money for yourselves .. idiots ..
This is a very terrible app service. I have tried to get in contact with someone about my account not being about to transfer my money to my bank account but no one will help me. I’ve created a claim and I’ve even tried to send an email but both times I’m not given any information. The site is very sketchy in that I constantly get “unsupported URL” notifications whenever I try to use it on a computer and it constantly glitches. I have over $200 in the account and everything is verified, my phone my ID my email EVERYTHING has been verified and yet it keeps giving me an error that it can’t process my transaction with that stupid YETI graphic. I’ve talked to my bank and there’s no problem on there end so I want my money NOW.
Developer Response ,
Hi Nyoma, this doesn't sound right. We'd be happy to investigate and help ensure the app runs without crashing like this on you. Please get in touch with us via the in-app contact form under the “Help” tab on your profile. Our team will be able to assist you accordingly if they have more detailed info about your issue. Thanks!
- Skrill Ltd
- 150.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Skrill
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.