In today's business world, the difference between decent and outstanding service is communication. The possibilities are truly endless with PoolTrac Pro, as it has been developed and designed around all facets of pool management. PoolTrac Pro contains all of the chemical calculation features and record-keeping capabilities as the Chemical Calculator Pro, but it also has the ability to be customized to fit your specific needs. Utilizing a program like PoolTrac Pro, will convey to your customers and employees a level of service and communication that will set you apart from the competition.
- Track Commercial and Residential Pools
- Track Chemical Usage
- Go Paperless with Email Reporting.
- Create Log Entries (100+ fields)
- Create Service Calls
- Create Work Orders
- Submit Photo Notes
- Track Equipment at your Pool Location with Pictures.
Please do not download this app if you do not have a PoolTrac Pro Account.
- Complete rewrite of Sync System
- Complete rewrite of Photo Upload
- Updated Layout to fit all new Screen Sizes.
- Added User Task Viewer
- Updated 'Refresh Pool Statuses' option
- Added View User Assignments
- Added new Saturation Index option selector.
- Updated Layouts to fit new iPad sizes.
- Added 'Load Map' option to Pool Load Menu
- Added 'Gate Codes' to Pool Load Menu
- Massive speed improvements
- Fixed app resetting when a phone call is made or received.
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea. Buggy garbage
It worked fine for a month or so, now it won't stop begging me to sync the records no matter what screen I'm at or which option I push. It's driving me insane. Help. As of now I would not recommend.
Poorly optimized app!
I’ve been using this app for work now for a couple of years and it’s been the same story since the beginning. Multiple app crashes and bugs with the app. They try to blame my cell provider for the issues when no other app i use has this issue. Also, A bad cell signal won’t cause an app to crash all together. That sounds like poor app design. They most likely don’t want to upgrade their servers to accommodate for the different cell providers. A lot of times i will get random errors saying i have to no signal when i can clearly see i have almost full bars. You used to be able to sign in when you had no signal but I guess they removed that option for whatever reason. This app still hasn’t even been updated to fill the screens for the newer phones. It just has those ugly black bars on the top and bottom. I do not recommend this app if you’re going to be using for a business. We have multiple issues a day that they refuse to admit is on their side so they wont have to update or fix any of the issues they have.
Good system to use for your business, could us an option to send customer an “on my way” message. Would be great if there was a texting feature inside that app so the customer and tech could text back and forth and it would all be recorded on their profile.
Still waiting for the customer portal to come.
Great app though, my customer love it!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- eGenesis2, LLC.
- 10.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 PoolTrac.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.