Verve Mobile makes banking fast, secure and easy, with the ability to take care of your finances whenever and wherever you have internet access. You can also enable the quick view option to quickly view your balances without logging in.
With Verve Mobile you can:
• Quickly check balances, pay bills, send money to your friends and family, and transfer funds between accounts.
• Set up alerts to be notified of deposits, bills coming due, low balance/overdraft risk, large purchases, purchases from certain categories or merchants, large withdrawals, password changes and more.
• Find ATM and branch locations near you.
• Personalize your experience with a simple, intuitive design and personalize money management insights to help you categorize and track spending patterns.
• Easy-to-access customer service options, including video chat that's built into the app, as well as chat messaging and live phone support.
• Instantly become a member, open an additional account or apply for a loan.*
• Log in using your fingerprint or facial ID (based on device capability) for enhanced security technology.
• Add your Verve debit or credit cards to your mobile wallet.
• View detailed transaction descriptions.
• Turn your card on and off within the app to disable or enable purchases on your card, which is especially helpful if your card is lost or stolen.
Our new experience provides easier access to the features you use most while on the go. This new version includes updates to the accounts, mobile deposit and navigation experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I am currently unable to log in via the app. Mobile and desktop website are working fine. But the app keeps directing me to reset my password. I went through a loop of this several times. I then tried logging in to the mobile / desktop websites after the last pw reset, and those worked. Tried the newest paw one more time in mobile app, same thing. I uninstalled and reinstalled, same. I reset my phone, installed again, sane. I’m sure it’s the app.
Also, there’s NO integration with touch / Face ID or the other iOS password function that asks one to auto fill the password. One either must remember the password AND type on security questions every time. The ONLY minor time saving option, and this comes from iOS itself, is to tap the option to look up ALL your iCloud Keychain passwords, and choose it from a list, and then proceed to your security questions. Years ago this would be normal. But in 2019 this is unacceptable. Until my login issue and these are fixed, I’m not changing my rating or review.
I know one star is harsh, but these are major issues that, in 2019, shouldn’t be an issue. Much smaller apps get these issues worked out in a timely manner. Please fix and I’ll change accordingly.
So far the app is good, getting familiar with it. The associates I deal with, always over the phone are commendable. Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, helpful. I have many financial institutions much closer to my residence but when I retired I stayed with Verve. I have been with Verve way since you took over BACU and will stay with Verve. Especially like your online banking. Throughout the years you’ve always taken care of my financial needs...
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review and your kind words! We appreciate you!
Not working since update
I am very frustrated with this app since the most recent update. It keeps abruptly closing on me. I’ve done every conceivable step (both with the app and my devices) to resolve this with no resolution…and while customer support responded to my emails, they were not actually very helpful, suggesting it wasn’t on their end and that no one else had reported a problem. I don’t often write reviews, particularly negative ones, but I’m wondering if anyone else is having issue since the most recent update.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We apologize for the issues you have been experiencing with our mobile app, we understand how frustrating that can be. We have been working with our developer and everything should now be resolved. If you are still experiencing any difficulties, please give us a call and a member of our team would be happy to troubleshoot and document any outstanding issues to relay to our developer. Thank you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Verve, a Credit Union
- 54.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Verve, A Credit Union© 2010-2015 Cachet Financial Solutions Inc. Portions of CitizensFirst Mobile Deposit ©2008-2013 by Mitek Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.