Zoiper is an easy to use sip video softphone, with excellent voice quality and easy to setup.
Feel free to contact us with support questions or for more information on whitelabel solutions.
Connect Zoiper to your PBX or voip provider and make crystal clear, echo free, voice or video calls through wireless and 3g.
Zoiper works flawlessly in the background and is optimized to use as little battery as possible while ensuring the reliability of incoming calls.
Use bluetooth to pair the Zoiper SIP softphone to your car audio system or your headset and enjoy voip on the go.
This softphone comes with a built in QR code scanner for 1 click account configurations. Never type account details and credentials again!
Try it for 7 days free! Subscription is not charged if cancelled within trial period. Please note that the in-app subscription purchases are not supported through Family Sharing.
1-Year Subscription: $9.99, 1 month $0.99 USD, automatically renewed until cancelled by the user.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Subscriptions will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to following subscription period. Please check user's Account Setting to disable the auto-renewal.
- Call waiting
- Call transfer
- Call statistics
- Call recording
- Conference calls
- Instant messaging (SIP simple)
- Presence (SIP simple)
- Encryption (TLS / ZRTP)
- g.711 (ulaw/alaw)
* The 3rd party patented codecs h264 and g729 are available as optional in app purchase.
Zoiper is also available as an OEM / whitelabel solution license and can be customized on demand.
Be sure to configure ios to allow notifications for incoming calls for Zoiper and provide access to the contact list.
For more information on Zoiper’s features, please visit: https://www.zoiper.com/en/products/zoiperios
Regarding the subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Fixed rare crash on the start of the application;
- Fixed issue with the showing of the search field in the Contacts tab;
- Various fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Mute not working when minimizing.
In this latest release, a new bug is found. If you mute and you minimize / launch another program and then return, mute still shows depressed, but it really is not muted.
Doesn’t Work With AirPods
Yes there is a major delay with the AirPods when a call comes in. It automatically disconnects from my AirPod Bluetooth connection super annoying. Doesn’t seem to work probably with Bluetooth devices. Also I noticed that the option to switch to Bluetooth on the app brings a lot of static on to the phone call
Works well for me on my iPhone 7
You can access your contacts list.
Was fairly easy to setup once I learned about soft phones.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your valuable feedback!
- 79.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Securax
- In-App Purchases
- G.729 codec $8.99
- 1 month $0.99
- H.264 video codec $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.