You are the surgeon. Bob is the victim. Do your worst!
More difficult than real surgery! Can you rise to the challenge?
Take urgent care of the world's unluckiest patient, Bob, with your very own shaky hands. As the would-be surgeon Nigel Burke, perform all kinds of crazy surgeries to try to save his life -- or fail hilariously in the process while poor Bob... Well, dies.
Join the ranks of more than three million players who butchered Bob for the amusement of 250 million people who watched the failed surgeries on YouTube, now from the comfort of your awesome iPhone / iPad, anytime, anywhere. Hospitals don't get any better than this, really.
- Over 3 Million units sold Worldwide!
- No. 1 Paid App on App Store Charts - March 2017
- BAFTA 2014 Nominee: Strategy and Simulation
- Mobile Entertainment Awards 2014: Best Design
- Develop 2013 Awards Nominee: Best New IP
"Some of the most fun you can have screwing up"
"The world's hardest game"
"Bob! Booooob! Don't die on me, Bob!"
"Where's the %$£%$@£ heart?!? It's gone! It's on the floor now, and I don't think the 5 seconds rule apply, dude!"
"Shhhhh. I Doctor Now."
- Anonymous meme creator. Awesome work, mate! You should have signed it, though...
In this spiffy version of the classic game, you'll find:
- Six Alien Autopsy transplants, featuring organs you’ve never heard of (and will barely be able to pronounce);
- The trusty Heart and Double-Kidney transplants;
- Two new surgeries: Give Bob a smile with Teeth transplant, and a great look with Eyes transplant;
- Feeling lucky? Abandon the Operation Theatre and try your hand on a moving trolley in the hospital corridors;
- Brand-new control system: gone is Nigel's left arm, in are your nimble fingers;
- More than 50 new achievements to unlock and prove you rule;
- Tons more we won't tell you so we don't spoil the surprise;
- Multiplayer. Show your friends who's the boss. It's a good day to save lives.
Hey there surgeons!
You asked and we delivered! With this new update, we wanted to focus on the online multiplayer features of the game and make sure to deliver the best experience possible.
- We improved the way matchmaking works. You can now find more matches (no no, not the dating website match!).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I haven't laughed this hard while failing in a LONG time. The game is actually easier to control than on PC, but that doesn't actually make things any easier. This is a good thing, because awkward controls are half the fun.
There is currently a bug that erases your achievements every time you close the app, and it would be cool to see more surgeries added from the PC version, but neither issue is a deal breaker (and, more importantly, this can be addressed in a future update).
This game is awesome, and well worth the money.
App does not work
I am using a mobile device and the app will not work. When opening the app up it had showed a tutorial section. It had me first move the screen which I did and it worked; then it moved to dragging items around and that was when the app started having some problems because if you drag the item the app doesn’t realize that so you are stuck on that.
I had reported the problem to Apple explaining what was wrong and asking for a refund but instead they said “you don’t qualify for a refund” so I have an app that doesn’t work and I won’t get money back cause I don’t qualify.
I wouldn’t recommend this app because if it doesn’t work you won’t get the money back and you as well will be stuck with a app that doesn’t even work.
I love it
My name is Parker Thomas Garcia and I love this gameAnd this is not a joke I am not a creator I really am a kid and I love this game it’s so fun to play it it makes it so hard but I love it what it is so hard it’s like makes it so fun and he’s like oh I wanna kill person oh this guy is funny oh you’re losing doors are all good thank you I love you I love control is this you’re so funny even if it did everybody else says it’s terrible and my dad so I just wasted my money I still love this game is awesome well I love this game I love this
- Bossa Studios Ltd
- 514.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2013 Bossa Studios Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.