Getting married? Meet Zola, the easiest way to plan your wedding and register.
With the Zola app, it’s a cinch to create and manage your:
• FREE Wedding Website: Share all of your wedding details with a beautiful and easy-to-edit design. Plus, integrate your Zola registry and online RSVPs for a seamless guest experience.
• Invites + Paper: Explore hundreds of beautiful, affordable designs that match our free wedding websites, then customize your cards in minutes. Get free guest addressing and free shipping, too.
• Zola Registry: Meet the easiest registry for couples and their guests. Get started in minutes with our helpful tools, then register for gifts, gift cards, and honeymoon funds in one place. Enjoy free shipping and returns, smarter exchanges, and more convenient benefits that take the stress out of registering.
• Guest List: Collect addresses, track RSVPs for all your wedding events, and communicate with all your wedding guests.
• Wedding Checklist: We’ll build a unique list of to-dos just for you two. You can even add your own tasks and we’ll send push notifications so you’ll never miss a beat.
Who We Are
We’re Zola, the wedding company that’ll do anything for love, and we’re reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience. Wherever love leads you—from engagement to wedding and decorating your first home—we’re there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology.
- UI updates and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Zola has evolved from a gift registry into a comprehensive wedding planner. While it will still kick-start your registry, it can also build your entire website and handle every RSVP—now all in one app.
Needs a couple more aspects
Zola is INCREDIBLE, do not get me wrong. I love almost everything about it: it’s easy, convenient, beautiful, and offers A LOT when it comes to planning a wedding.
But, there are a few things missing.
1. Zola, please please please, regarding the registry options, there needs to be a way to “favorite” items- an option to save products we potentially want to add to our registry. Also the fact that new items are added so often. I want my registry public, but there a few items I’m not 100% set on because better options may be available at a later date.
2. “Groups” or “Categories”- There are many people who have multiple wedding events, for example, a bridal shower. Bridal Showers tend to have a specific theme for gifts, or, it’s common for a bride to want items for her shower, but she may not want these items to be obviously known to the entire guest list.
Sexist and patronizing
We were happy with the app until it came time for people to RSVP on their phones. We were with my grandparents and were helping them navigate the site and when they got to the page it simply said my grandfather’s name “and guest”. We then had someone else check and sure enough the maid of honor wasn’t on the first page of the mobile RSVP it was her husband that we don’t know very well “and guest”. After calling to see what was going on they said there was nothing they could do it’s simply how the mobile app works and both names appear when you look at it on a computer “so don’t worry about it most people won’t see it that way”. As anyone reading this will know that’s not true. Most people these days will only see the website on the mobile platform thus the website is sexist.
Also don’t order save the dates from them it took twice the expected time and when I called to have them resent they told me they would do it and expedite them and then never did. Luckily I tracked down the original lost package and we got them... 2 weeks too late to hand them out to people when we saw them in person causing us to spend extra on postage. And that is why I would not recommend using them.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for submitting this review of our app, I first want to apologize for the error you experienced with the way plus ones are displayed on mobile. This is definitely an error on our end, where the first guest in any couple entry is the only name shown, and the second guest is displayed as a +1. I've made sure to bubble this feedback up to our product team and we're currently working to get this view resolved ASAP, so thank you for this very helpful feedback!
As for save the dates, I'd love to be able to look into this issue further to see what error occurred with shipping. If you'd like to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number I'd be more than happy to help get to the bottom of this!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.