Elemental Fairy Update: A Magical Girl Arrives!
FEEL THE RUSH! KRITIKA: The White Knights
* Feel the adrenaline at your fingertips!
- Play the most exhilarating action RPG that will keep you electrified!
- Intense EX skills that jump off the screen! Call upon a friend's Striker to help you dominate!
* Meet the champions!
- Flame Striker: Overwhelms enemies with flaming attacks using her explosive gauntlet!
- Blade Dancer: Overwhelms enemies with swift and accurate slashes from her Phantom Sword!
- Lina: Illuminates both stages and battlefields with her flames and spear!
- Strike Archer: A deadly archer and her loyal falcon deals long-range & fatal damage!
- Steam Walker: Defeats enemies with splendid kicks!
- Halo Mage: Annihilates enemies with powerful artillery fire and magic!
- Monk: Uses his fists and powerful magic to smite evil!
- Mystic Wolf Guardian: Brilliant lightning skills! The power of Sirius! Enemies watch out, she'll destroy all those in her way!
- Noblia: Dominates the enemies with different weapons and her super strong power!
- The Ice Warlock: Powerful frost magic attack sweeps the enemies off the ground!
- The Burst Breaker: Sprightly and unpredictable! Single strike will blast the entire battlefield!
- The Eclair: Her second to none versatility will lead the enemies to their ruin!
- The Blood Demon: Her bloodthirsty spear yearns for lives!
- The Demon Blade: His blade cuts a bloody path through the battleground!
- The Crimson Assassin: Cool as ice! The battlefield is her playground!
- The Dark Valkyrie: She seduces with her chains and judges with her scythe!
- The Berserker: Behold his rage as he destroys everything in sight!
- The Cat Acrobat: Quick and agile, fall in love with her spunky fighting moves!
- The Shadow Mage: His eerie shadow will ensnare and annihilate enemies!
* Experience a game system like no other!
- It's more fun if you work together! Enjoy the new Guild system!
- Pets that keep your side and make you stronger!
- Grow stronger through 115 different stages in Stage Mode!
- Encounter the Monster Wave! Attack an endless wave of monsters!
- Climb and conquer the 60 floors of the Tower of Tribulation!
- Test your skills in Arena, Versus, and Melee! Become the ultimate champion!
- Work together to defeat powerful bosses in "World Boss"!
- Use the Auto-Battle feature to clear stages more conveniently!
* Minimum Device Requirement: iPhone 4S
* This game features an adorable iMessage sticker! (iOS 10)
** This game is available in 한국어, English, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch, Français, Español, Português, Русский, Vietnam, ไทย
** There may be additional costs when trying to obtain certain items.
* Access authorization notice for gameplay
CAMERA: HIVE requires access to your camera to take profile images.
CONTACTS: HIVE requires access to your contacts to find friends.
PHOTOS: HIVE requires access to your photos to change profile images or save/load the game screen.
* GAMEVIL Official Website : https://www.withhive.com
* GAMEVIL Customer Support : https://m.withhive.com/customer/inquire
Terms of Service: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/bridge/gamevil.html
[v4.9 Update Details]
- New Class: Elemental Fairy
- Improved Exchange and Equipment Combine features
- Added Mileage for Mao's Special Draw
Ratings and Reviews
This game is purely awesome. i played a few years back and have returned. I awakened my first character about 2 weeks ago and the stat increase & introduction into Hell Difficulty is amazing. I’m sad to hear that awakening difficulty in the build log is being lowered because thats what made it so fun. But at least my next two characters who are near max level will enjoy awakening fairly easy. I am also an Online player, so seeing the coming soon character is making me guess. but i’m not going to ruin it for anyone else. but i hope it’s who i think it is? i’ve been saving my 4th character slot just for him!! ;) Continue havine great updates and making great games AllMasse.
The game is fine, but RNG is rigged as always
Pros: the game is fun, easy to understand and engaging. Unlike other mobile games you can actually manually control the combat. There’s always something to do and the game is fairly generous early on. The devs hold frequent events too which is nice.
Cons: you do need to buy vip status and upgrade that status if you want to progress after max level. Even then it becomes very grindy (which isn’t necessarily bad). RNG is rigged, as with every mobile game. For example, at the end of each mission you pick 1 of 3 boxes for a reward. If you want to pick a second time you can pay with premium currency. Except, you actually arent picking between three set boxes. They’re preset odds and they're stacked against you to push you into paying for a second pick. To test it I picked 34 times in a row and despite there being a high grade gear piece every time (your options are revealed after you pick), I never got it once. By end game you auto-run hundreds of missions and even then, I will get the gear piece consistent with a 2% chance. I despise mechanics like this. I also regularly fail gear upgrade attempts with 80% success rates 5-7 times in a row. Again, twisted RNG mechanics.
Aside from these things the game is fun with plenty to do.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Dess314. Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it and will share your message with the team so we can think about it. We will try harder to make the game better! We hope you have a great day!
Great but needs some improvement
Hey guys! To start off, I would like to say Kritika is one of the only few games on the App Store that I still play quite often. It give you the feeling of dominance in the game when you fight monsters but at the same time it motivates you to get even stronger. As you go from EASY all the way to HELL in higher levels, you get really engulfed into the game and the enhancements you can apply to your characters are really fun to mess around with. Now to talk about what’s could be better. The amount of resources you get daily or for winning could increase a bit but not too much so it won’t take weeks to level up. Finally the amount of experience points you get for completing a mission or defeating a monster should be a lot more than it is now. What I mean is we should get more XP for the missions we do but overall this game is really great!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GAMEVIL Inc.
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © GAMEVIL Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Karat Bonus $4.99
- Sale Package 2 $0.99
- Sale Package 3 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.