THE #1 BRACKET TOURNAMENT MANAGER ON THE APP STORE
Build your own tournaments. Make custom brackets. Track, save and share your results.
Tired of writing out tournament brackets by hand? My Bracket is the app you are looking for.
Loaded with features yet easy to use, it is the best way to manage tournaments on the fly. Keep yourself organized and your friends informed with My Bracket.
◆ INTUITIVE, EASY TO USE BRACKET CREATOR helps you track all your tournaments
◆ BUILD THE TOURNAMENT YOU WANT with a truckload of features
◆ TRACK WINS AND LOSSES WITH A SINGLE TAP and share the results with your friends
◆ UNMATCHED SOCIAL SHARING ABILITY keeps everyone informed and involved in your tournament
• build unlimited brackets for any number of teams (up to 32)
• automatic bye round management
• double elimination with integrated "Losers' Bracket"
• automatic seeding management
• seed randomization if needed
• 'Groups' menu keeps your brackets organized
• highly manipulatable brackets let you fix or change any or all advancements quickly
• Smart Edit remembers your team names if you need to adjust team numbers
• beautiful HD graphics make your brackets look great
• multiple bracket sharing allows you to share UNLIMITED brackets at one time
• share one or more brackets with a single click via email or Facebook
• save one or more brackets to your phone as images you can text out to anyone
• REVOLUTIONARY new import/export feature allows you to send WORKING brackets to other My Bracket users
If you are organizing tournaments for pool, tennis, ping pong, darts, beer pong, basketball, volleyball, softball, baseball, soccer, curling, squash, you name it - this app is for you.
My Bracket is built to be social. It is the ONLY app that allows you to share your brackets with anyone you want, any way you want. It is designed to make your life easier.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have to agree with the review from The Merg. Landscape view would be awesome and zoom in/out would be nice. Displaying the full team name is a must ( especially when running games on multiple courts). Final results and rankings is a great idea, as is the ability to clear a match result (some teams have similar names and if you tap a team that is still playing on a different court by mistake, you have to remember which one it was Instead of just undoing that tap). One major issue is the blue on black color scheme- this does not project well onto a wall and is hard to see when transmitted to a large screen. Perhaps allow the user to choose the color scheme.
Most of these suggestions were made over 2 years ago and nothing has been done, please don't ignore us.
This works great for social tourneys like pool and sand bag games. Quick to set up and manage. It’s easy to understand and use. It could use some tweaking like landscape mode and the ability to change colors. An option to text results to participants or post to social media would be handy because that is where we’re at now. Overall a good start.
The app is great, no doubt about it. It would be an awesome feature if both an iPhone and an iPad both on the same iTunes account could be linked. I.e. I have an iPad hooked up to a tv using an hdmi adapter to display results while entering all the data via my iPhone...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.