Mio gives you instant answers to your math questions using natural language on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch! Ask everything from basic math to college calculus to everyday questions like the weather. See some of the examples below to see what you can do with Mio!
• What is 1 plus 2 plus 3?
• What is 12% of 150?
• What is 2 million divided by 50 thousand?
• square root of 48
• cubed root of 27
• 4 to the 5th power
• factorial of 6
• How many seconds are in 30 minutes?
• How many seconds are in 2 hours?
• How many days are in 5 years?
• How many grams are in a pound?
• How many nanometers are in an inch?
• What's 82 degrees in celsius?
• What's 30 degrees celsius in fahrenheit?
• convert 2 feet 3 inches to cm
• 2 tablespoons to teaspoons
• tablespoons in 1/4 cup
• 100 cups to gallons
• 4 miles to inches
• What is 2 feet plus 24 inches?
• What is 5 miles plus 5 kilometers?
• How many cups does it take to fill a gallon?
• I walked 3 miles today. How much is that in kilometers?
• How many bytes are in a megabyte?
COMPOUND UNIT CONVERIONS (NEW!)
What is 30 miles per hour in meters a second?
What is 25 square miles in square kilometers?
A car is traveling at 85 km/hour. What is the speed in meters per second?
Bromine has a density of 3.12 g/mL. What is the density in pounds per gallon?
• How much is $5 in euros?
• What is $5 plus 5 euros?
• 25 dollars minus 6 euros
• 5 dollars plus 5 euros plus 1200 yen
• What is 12 canadian dollars in american dollars?
• How much is 10 bitcoins in dollars?
• Solve 3x + 5 = 0
• Solve x^2 + x + 23
• Factor 3x squared plus 10x plus 8
• Factor x^2 + 3x + 2
• What is the determinant of the matrix 1, 2, 3 row 1, 8, 6 row 2, 7, 9?
• What is the inverse of the matrix 1, 5, 6 row 2, 4, 5 row 1, 1, 7?
• What are the eigenvalues of the matrix -1, -1, 2 row 0, 2, -1 row 4, -6, 2?
• What is the standard deviation of the list 3, 0, -5, 0.5, 4?
• Mean of 3, 0, -5, 0.5, 4
• Geometric mean of 10, 1, 3, 15
• Variance of 3, 0, -5, 0.5, 4
• What is the limit of sin(5x)/(3x) as x approaches 0?
• What is the limit of negative 1 over x as x approaches 0 from the right?
• What is the limit of x times e to the x as x approaches negative infinity?
• What is the derivative of sin?
• Derivative of 3x^2+2x+14
• Derivative of sin x squared
• Plot the derivative of cos x squared red.
• What is the integral of cos?
• Integrate x^2+3x-6
• Integrate arc tan x
• Plot the integral of sinx*x
• Integrate sinx times e^x
• Plot sin x
• Plot sin x from 0 to 2pi
• Plot sinx cosx red blue
• Plot cos(x^2)*x and sin(x) red blue shade bottom
• Parametric plot with sin 7u and sin 8u from 0 to 2pi
• Polar plot sin 3x red
• Plot a vector field with x and y
• Plot a vector field with x and negative y red
• Plot sin x plus y
• Plot sin xy yellow red
• Plot x squared plus y squared
• Multiply cos x squared by sin y and plot it red and yellow
• Plot cosx * y + siny * x
• Plot sin x plus time
• Plot sin(x+time)*x red shaded
• Plot sin(x+time) and x*cos(time)+sin(time)
• Polar plot sin 4x plus time red shaded
• Plot a vector field with -y and cos x plus time
• What is 10 in binary?
• What is 200 in hexadecimal?
• What is 1000 in octal?
• When is sunset?
• When is solar noon?
• What is the azimuth angle of the sun?
• What is the ticker symbol for Apple?
• What is the close price of Apple?
• What is the close price of Apple in Euros?
• What was the close price of Apple for the last 6 months?
• What is the temperature in San Francisco?
• What is the temperature in NYC?
• What is the wind speed in Miami in kilometers per hour?
• What is the barometric pressure in Chicago?
• How much potassium is in a banana
• How much protein is in an avocado?
• How many calories are in a hamburger?
Say Hello to Mio!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not bad, but PLEASE add this feature
I would get a lot out of this app if there was a way to easily access previous inputs. Often I make a small mistake inputting something, and then it is very annoying to type the entire command again.
I tried to copy/paste previous inputs, and that didn't work, however there is like three ways to make the app re-evaluate a previous input.
adding a button that pastes the previous command into the typing box so we can edit it would make this app vastly more useful.
Great App :)
Love this app because it has answered everything I have asked so far. Great purchase without a doubt.
Awesome I don't know what to say this app is so incredible
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.