Thanks to this application (and the other Widget apps from PacoLabs), you can now customize the Home screen and the Today view of your device, by adding custom widgets for some specific purposes.
From anywhere in your device, you'll have access to your own information and actions.
Each Photo of the Day widget allows to view everyday one beautiful new photo.
Get some inspiration and view gorgeous photos according to your taste (landscape, astronomy, nature, macro ...).
The widget connects to some dedicated web sites providing daily RSS content with some photos.
Some web sites are already saved and organized in the application, but you can also add your favorite web site.
The title of the photo will be also displayed, and touching the photo will allow you to view the source web page, which usually contains some additional information.
Those Widgets are compatible with the new iOS 14 Home Screen Widgets.
The application is really easy to use and is adapted to the fresh look of your device.
Dark mode of iOS13 is supported.
In Today view:
You can add as many widgets as you want and they will be displayed in up to 3 different lists. Those same lists will be available in the Today view and in the application (although it is possible, if you want, to hide some widgets in the Today view).
To avoid overloading the Today view, when too many widgets are displayed, an intuitive control will allow you to navigate from one widget to another.
Even if the main purpose of the app is to view the widgets in the Today view, it can also be very handy to view them directly in the application (a long press on a widget in the Today view will open it directly in the main application).
• Possibility to define the touch action for Home screen widgets (show in web browser / show in app)
• Possibility to display multiple photos and to select the photo index to be displayed.
• Possibility to customise the refresh frequency (every hour by default).
• Possibility to display the author.
• Possibility to set a widget name (to be used when identifying the widget to pick in the home screen widget modification popup)
• Background color customisation for all Home Screen Widgets.
• Border color and thickness customisation for all Home Screen Widgets.
• For Home Screen Widgets containing multiple items : possibility to customise the separator thickness.
• Smaller fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Francis Bonnin
- 39.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © PacoLabs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.