Durak online - the favorite card game.
Play on the iPhone! Play on the iPad!
Play with your friends! Find new friends!
Be a champion!
• User-friendly interface with landscape mode.
• Real online multiplayer game with real people all over the world (2-6 players).
• 24, 36 or 52 card deck on your choice.
• Classic rules – “Throw-in” or “Passing” modes.
• Possibility to throw-in more then just one card in one turn.
• Tricky-game mode.
• Draw (optional).
• Friends, chats, gifts, leaderboard.
• Private games with password or by invitation.
• Possibility to play next game with same players.
• Possibility to cancel accidental thrown card.
• Save account settings to iCloud and restore on another device.
The object of the game is to get rid of all one's cards. At the end of the game, the last player with cards in their hand is referred to as the fool (durak).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There needs to be a "tie" option
The way I've played it for years, when each player has one card left and the opponent beats your card with theirs, the game is a tie. I don't think it's fair that just because it's not your turn, but you can beat the other card, you're automatically durak. Maybe it's something worth looking into.
Made up games by admins to steal your money. BE AWARE
This app should be carefully investigated and taken down permanently. Apple should consider examining as this is a way of stealing money from customers. Most of the players are fake and they see your cards and they play together to make you loose. By doing this most customers will opt to buy more credits. Upon close examination I also think they connect you to a special server where people from their team are ready to steal your points by playing together for their benefit. Also I notice when you play a big bet and are about to win, their server stops working and kicks you out of the system, and you automatically loose your money. Bunch of crooks that steal money while making fun of customers. 👎👎👎
Good game app.
Good Durak app for some downtime fun. Just want to warn future players: DON’T buy coins. You get some when you sign up. Use them wisely and only during big bets. If you run out of money, they give you some free money after about 7 hours. The game is free, but the app creators do want to make money, so coin purchase is their big Ka-Ching!
But to the app creators I want to say, please, create another speed for playing, so game is faster. There are many people who prolong their turns on purpose just to make other players angry. For this reason, I’m giving the app 2 stars (until a faster speed of game is created).
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- R-Soft, OOO
- 73 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Armenian, Azerbaijani, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © R-Soft
- In-App Purchases
- 50 coins $0.99
- 160 coins $2.99
- 550 coins $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.