Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS:
The Immortal Hulk
The Incredible Hulk has been murdered. By who? The only clue is an arrow that was specially designed to put him down. This can only mean one person was capable of this...
Immortal Hulk Mania
Use your collected Gamma Gauntlets to SMASH your way into the Shadow Base! You'll find more Gamma Radiation here than anywhere else in The Battlerealm. Soak up as much as you can to earn your rewards from Fixit’s Fine Goods Store! It’s completely safe! Probably!
Introducing Alliance Alert! Summoners will now be able to poke fellow Alliance members in both Alliance Quests and Wars to alert them that they’re free to move! The poked Summoner will receive a notification if they’re in-game, a device notification if their app is closed and a prompt once they open their app.
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- ISO-8 Smart Select feature has been improved.
- Gambit and Falcon Champion Updates, see Blog for details.
- Apocalypse: Fixed issue where the projectile hit during Special 2 would occasionally whiff when opponents were against the wall. Fixed issue where Special 2 trail on projectile was not rendered correctly when defending.
- Bishop: Fixed issue where “Chronal Anchor Level 1” Synergy would call out “Powerlock” instead of “Petrify”.
- Cosmic Ghost Rider: Added Pause Title and description for the “Spirits of Vengeance” Synergy icon as well as for the unstoppable cooldown icon within the “Cosmic Bane of Evil” Synergy. Updated Info Page to specify Judgements are placed on the opponent.
- Doctor Doom: Fixed issue where interrupting his heavy attack with a Special 3 caused opponents to be permanently Unstoppable in Alliance Quests.
- Hela: Fixed issue where her Physical Resistance Buff would trigger on damage from an attack that did not connect.
- Iron Patriot: Added Pause Title and description for the Arc Overload cooldown icon obtained from the “Osborn to be Wild” synergy with Red Goblin.
- Magneto (House of X): Fixed issue where the pre-fight ability would cause parry to fail.
- Mojo: Fixed issue where the blur in the victory animation would turn off for a moment.
- Red Goblin - Fixed issue where any Symbiote Buff icons would not show a timer. Edited the second light attack visual effects to align better with smaller Champions. Added Pause Title and description to Bloodlust.
- Spider-Man (Miles Morales): Fixed issue where the Signature’s increased chance to apply Venom Blast would not apply.
- Spider-Man (Symbiote): Fixed issue where the Special 3 Spiderweb would appear as black rather than white.
- Vulture - Fixed issue where Power Burn would deal 0 damage if both Siphon and Thermal Feedback were active.
- Certain “Damage Over Time” abilities: Fixed issue where the last tick of damage would not trigger.
- Fixed issue where the Rage Buff Node would apply a Fury Buff when the Summoner’s Champion was Indestructible and using the Stubborn Defense tactic.
- Fixed issue where abilities that rely on the opponent to evade still triggered while affected by the Truestrike Buff.
All this and more! Check out the full list of exciting updates on the MCoC blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Daredevil. Storm. Juggernaut. Vision. Kabam’s beautiful brawler gives you control of dozens of beloved heroes and villains as you punch, kick, and blast your way across the Marvel universe. A simple and intuitive set of attacks, counters, and special attacks make for edge-of-your-seat combat, but you’ll spend just as much time finding and upgrading your super-team. Figuring out the best way to use them is key to surviving bouts with relentless opponents—and progressing through treacherous story quests.
Great game but need some fixes
This is the best marvel game I’ve ever had (and the only one)! But let me just say it would be awesome if they added some more champions. But before I go into the update suggestions, I have a question: is there supposed to be a Thanos with the infinity gauntlet? Because I’ve seen some videos where Thanos had the IG but I don’t see him with it. I would appreciate if you got back to me about that question. Anyways, update suggestions. I know you don’t have a mode to where you can’t actually duel and fight other players, and I’m serious, I totally get that. But I’m sure it’s possible to turn the player around and for the controls to be the same. And also, I would be cool to have the iron venom (iron man and venom mixed) I saw a LEGO set with iron venom and he looked like a boss! It would be cool to add a venom update soon because he’s one of my favorite champions. Also, it would be awesome if you had a customizable champion mode or maybe a sandbox mode where you can test out champions you don’t have and/or face any champion you want. And lastly, it would be cool to have skins for certain champions like for iron man, it could be suits from the past or Scarlett witch age of Ultron appearance or cull obsidian with his mechanical claw. That’s all my suggestions, but I would definitely ask you to get back to this response and keep the updates coming!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Marvel Contest of Champions. If you have a moment, we would love to hear any feedback that you have about features you'd like to see improved! Share your thoughts with the Game Team by filling out this form: bit.ly/MCOCFeedback
Games great and fun but....
This game has been amazing so far I originally picked it up around it’s release and then somehow lost my games data but around this year I got it again and to my surprise I had everything I used to have so as a seasoned summoner who has been playing this game for a few months (again) I find that this game is incredible and I don’t mind the really expensive crystals and anything else pay to win the game is still fun but if the quest crystals could include energy or increase the chance for it so I could play the game more often that’d be great! But that’s not all I find that a lot of the older champions fight in a really similar way like Thor and Ronan nothing is much different about them they both have the same exact effects and specials and that bothers me a little bit but not too much. The only main complaint here is energy and it would just be fantastic if some of the older or newer champs had unique combos like domino or massacre. ALSO last thing I promise there should be more champs available for exploration so the newer players could start off nicely and for the older players to expand their roster or dupe their champs. Anyways that’s all but thank you for making this one of my favorite games to play in my free time keep up the amazing work.
- Kabam Games, Inc.
- 248.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2020 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET $4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG $9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE $29.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.