Did you know that your brain generates 10 to 23 watts of power while you're awake? That's enough energy to turn on a light bulb! Curious to find out your Brain Power and exercise your brain? Then get ready to fire up those neurons with Who Got Brains!
Who Got Brains is a mind game designed to test your brain in 4 key areas: Analytical, Memory, Math and Visual. It takes you through a series of mini-games which will have you racing against the clock to complete them! So you get to play a bunch of fun games and keep your brain sharp and active at the same time! Doubly awesome, right?
- A series of rapid-fire games that test your cognitive abilities. Challenge and stimulate your brain with a variety of brain teasers in 4 key categories: Analytical, Memory, Math & Visual.
- The scores from each category are summed up to give you an overall rating- your Brain Power!
- Login with Facebook to see your rank on the local and global Leaderboards. Compare your Brain Power with friends and see where you stand amongst them.
- Invite your Facebook friends to play and challenge them to beat your score!
- Share your best achievements on Facebook & Twitter.
And hey! If you're not too happy with your scores, just keep playing! The more you play Who Got Brains; the higher you score on the mini games, the higher your Brain Power becomes. Nothing like a brain training game to keep your brain charged, yeah?
Not just that, brain games are proven to keep diseases like Alzheimer's at bay. So keep your brain cells healthy and strong with Who Got Brains.
So, all set to pump up those grey cells? And find out who has the biggest brain among your buddies? Play Who Got Brains now and get your daily dose of Brain Power!!
Fans of Who Has The Biggest Brain?, Brain Challenge, Dr Kawashima's Brain Training and the like, will love this one!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Who Got Brains is now iOS 10 Compatible.
- Other minor bug fixes & enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
App shuts down during one particular exercise and didn't give you a score
Great brain game
I notice after playing the game for about a month that I didn’t reverse numbers as much. I have dyslexia to constantly transpose numbers. I was helping my husband balance the check book and I found I wasn’t making as many mistakes calling out the amounts. The shell game which has you memorized different seashells then changes shells and has you do it three times. I was quite proud that I did the first one right and the second but but not the third. It got so tedious I made mistake just to quit the game. I refuse to play it anymore. If it comes up I try to complete the others games in the series but if I can’t I leave the Lumosity. I have several brain games I can play.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- XLabz Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- 70.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © XLabz Technologies Pvt Ltd - All Rights Reserved
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.