+ SMART SEARCH SUGGESTIONS - EXCLUSIVE APP ONLY FEATURE!
The Search tab only suggests words that appear in this content as you type to help spell long medical terms.
Get the most out of your study time with the popular and trusted USMLE Step 1 Secrets, 3rd Edition. With a clinical focus throughout, this easy-to-use app features questions and short answers, case scenarios to prepare you for the vignette-style USMLE exam, and a concise, integrated, clinical overview of Step 1 content. This bestselling USMLE review book is enjoyable to use and extremely effective for ensuring success on this high-stakes exam.
• Prepare for the vignette-style of the USMLE with a case-based approach and abundant clinical context.
• Benefit from the most current overview of board-tested content from top USMLE review author Dr. Thomas Brown and his team of medical student reviewers.
• Zero in on key information with figures, tables, and summary boxes that provide a visual and concise overview of important board-relevant content
• Target high-yield topics with top "Step 1 Secrets" in every chapter that efficiently steer you in the right direction as you study.
• Perform at your best on the exam with "Insiders Guide to." study tips integrated in each chapter.
• Stay up to date with all-new chapters on Pathology (with full-color images), and ECG.
• Prepare for image-based questions with new color chapters and high-quality clinical images.
• Learn from the experience of new author Sonali Shah, an MD/PhD student and high performer on the actual exam.
• A comprehensive, integrated, clinically-based case-based review of the basic sciences you need to crack the USMLE Step 1 using USMLE-style questions.
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text, images and tables to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading. Your progress answering questions in each case is saved so that you can pick up right where you left off.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
Check out https://usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app contains the full content of USMLE Step 1 Secrets, 3rd Edition by Elsevier.
Thomas A. Brown, MD
Internist, Medical Director
Doctors Express, Danbury CT
Sonali J. Shah
University of Connecticut School of Medicine
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Updated About menu Information
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
- 256 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.