TimeTrack is efficient time tracker that optimise your time management and saves your time!
We believe time is too precious to waste it on secondary activities. Spend your time on the things that really matter.
Facts about TimeTrack - Time tracker
• featured by Apple in "Best new apps", "Stay organized", "Simplify everyday tasks" etc.
• more than 500.000 users track time efficiently
• highly recommended 4.7 / 5.0 stars (based on more than 5000+ ratings)
What are the users saying about TimeTrack - Time tracker?
"Professional time tracking and invoicing with TimeTrack is a breeze"
"Intuitive user interface simplifies work hours tracking"
"Hours tracking app with that great flexibility"
"Time tracker adapts to your way of working"
This is how TimeTrack keeps your Time Management efficiently:
• track your time efficently
• anywhere, anytime, on any device, even on your wrist or with "Hey, Siri"
• start and stop timer with one click or with your voice
• hours worked at a glance
• create comprehensive reports with ease
• customize and export your reports
• get paid faster, create invoice from tracked hours
• professional invoices (more then 40 settings to customize your invoice)
• and email it to your client
• fast expenses tracking
• create expense templates
• take photo from receipts
• on all your devices
• iPhone, iPad, Watch, Mac, Safari
• take your business to the next level with TimeTrack Cloud
• project management and controlling
• management reporting and extended invoicing
• sync between all your devices and daily backups
TimeTrack - Feature List:
• efficiently time logging with smart timer / timeclock (no battery draining, offline as well) or GPS
• create time entry manually
• universal (use it on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, etc.)
• skins (choose between light or dark design)
• daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, calendar and overtime overview for your working hours
• reports and statistics / analysis of your working hours
• data management for batch data changes
• completely customisable export for timesheet, timecard and time attendance
• vacation, overtime, special entries etc.
• time rounding, automatic pause for punch clock, tip
• default values for clients, projects, tasks, timeclock etc.
• import and export to iOS calendar
• more than 80 settings for flexible time management
• and more ...
• just select time entries you want to invoice
• professional invoice management
• completely customisable PDF invoice
• more than 40 settings for perfect invoice and billing
• create expenses
• create templates for project expenses
• take photo from receipts
• export expense photos
• plan project duration, tasks and budget
• project performance at a glance
• project management reporting and analysis
• Siri, Today Widget, Watch App
• completely integrated with iOS Calendar and Dropbox
• its a time keeper and you can Backup to Dropbox, e-mail and TimeTrack Cloud
• 24/7 support
TIMETRACK CLOUD (in app purchase)
• project management and controlling features
• management reporting and analysis
• additional invoicing features
• web-app platform access
• real time sync between all your devices
TimeTrack Cloud - Subscription and renewal information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in user's Account Settings
• monthly ($4,99)
• yearly ($35,99)
Having any problems or any suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
Your TimeTrack - Time tracker Team
Dear TimeTrack users,
thank you for great feedback. Once again we have a huge update for you:
- automatic GPS based time tracking
You can now create workplaces. When you enter the workplace TimeTrack will automatically start timer for that project. When you exit the workplace TimeTrack will automatically stop the Timer.
You can setup workplaces in Side Menu / Workplaces.
We are happy for your feedback!
6.0.1 - Bugfixes
If you encounter any problems please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Your TimeTrack Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very Easy to Use
I found this app to be very user friendly and well-designed. I've been using it for about 6 months now with no major issues. It's always handy for tracking time and allows me to time as I go or enter time after the fact when needed. The reports are easy to run. And I appreciate all the options that are available to set it up in ways that work best for me.
I found a glitch after almost a year of use, and when I contacted the support personnel, I got a quick, thorough, and thoughtful response. I was very impressed with the dedication to the product!
I really like this app and paid for the minimal upgrade (the transition from free to paid was the only glitch I encountered). There are enough options for customizing and tracking your time based on billable and non-billable tasks and projects. There are many options for analyzing your time allocation, including visualization graphs and calendar overviews. My only suggestion to the developer is making the pie chart easier to export via screenshot or as a file; right now you can't capture the full data breakdown as the screen won't scroll up and hold (without pressing the screen with other hand - a workaround I found to the problem) in a placement where pie chart and written time per project "legend" are visable on same page. I print these charts and hope this minor glitch can be adjusted because visual analytics are just one of the many features offered by this easy to use and very functional app. Integrations with Apple shortcuts are very helpful and user-friendly. I've tried at least five time tracking apps and this is by far the easiest to use, the most versatile and fairly priced of them all. Highly recommended.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We’re so happy you’re enjoying our app.
It has become buggy for me.
This would be a really excellent app, if it worked consistently. I have, in the past, periodically had problems with it not tracking my time. I would start a timer, and went I went back to it later it would still be going, but then if I checked on it again, the entry was nonexistent. I liked the app enough to put up with it happening once in a while. It was only once every few weeks or so. A few weeks ago it started happening a lot, and the last day I used it, I had to restart my timer four times. I sent an email to the creator, but haven’t heard back from them, and there has been no update. I found another app I can use, but I have not been able to find any I like as much as this one when it works. Please fix it! I miss this app! If they update it, and I can start using it reliably again, I will update my review, but tracking my time for work right now is complicated, and I don’t have time to put it on paper and then enter it manually later.
In-App PurchasesSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ivan Stojkovic
- 104.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Chronos Software
- In-App Purchases
- TimeTrack Cloud (1-month) $4.99
- TimeTrack Cloud (1-year) $34.99
- Premium (one-time purchase) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.