"Tallowmere is a cracking game. It returns to the roots of roguelikes when games were just fun instead of bogged down in endless menus and options."
– Pocket Gamer
"This is a deceptively engaging ride with plenty of unexpected, organic moments to remember fondly."
Raise your shield. Embrace Lady Tallowmere's ever-changing dungeons. How far can you make it?
• Action roguelike platformer
• Randomly-generated rooms, each bigger than the last
• Seven tiers of loot, ranging from Basic to Otherworldly
• Single-player mode (use touchscreen or MFi Controller)
• Two-player local co-op mode (requires two MFi Controllers)
• Game Center support for leaderboards and achievements
• iCloud support
• Sacrificial kittens
To those who will be lured into Lady Tallowmere's dungeons: good luck.
Note: Tallowmere features blood and dismembered body parts. Blood can be toggled on or off in-game.
Supported Bluetooth controllers with iOS 14:
• Xbox One Wireless Controller
• PlayStation 4 DualShock 4
• MFi Controllers
Supported languages & translation credits:
• Finnish – Tomi Turkki & Olli-Samuli Lehmus
• French – Christophe Braguy
• German – Spiffosi, sePL, & John Westfield
• Italian – Luca Pattarini
• Japanese – Teyon Japan
• Korean – The Balance
• Polish – Maciej Ułanowicz
• Portuguese-Brazil – Lucas Videla
• Russian – Tycho Davidianus
• Simplified Chinese – Kai Shao
• Slovenian – Alen Korez
• Spanish – Jose M. Gaspar
• Turkish – A. Ozkal
• Improved support for iPhone 13 models and iPad mini (6th generation).
• Fixed an issue where local co-op would not start.
Ratings and Reviews
A Fine Game
Decent dungeon crawling game. Good loot generation and a variety of weapons and armors. But most importantly, let me just say that Lady Tallowmere is one fine woman. Beautiful silver hair complemented by a cute purple dress that appears to be exposing cleavage. Despite my perception of her being an arrangement of pixels, I melt from the inside out, imagining her in her true three dimensional realistic form! We need to see cosplayers dress up as Lady Tallowmere! To those who are reading this review, please bring more popularity to this game so it will reach out to the many talented cosplayers out there! Hopefully Tallowmere 2 will feature a hyperrealistic 3D rendering Lady Tallowmere for our viewing pleasure! I really need to get a life.
Probably the best touch screen d pad/buttons
Won't play without a virtual pad and buttons and this game blew me away with the blocky buttons. Perfect I wish I could use this for all my games. Great game would love to see a pure rogue rpg with this set up.
Absolutely high quality roguelike game
This is the best roguelike I have ever played. Your character progresses nicely, tons of items and powerups. Nice story. Funny passages.
Only thing that I didn’t like:
Some challenges make the game actually easier while still using the same leaderboard (Bloat challenge is super easy for example). Please make it either more difficult or different leaderboard.
Thanks for your effort, I would pay even 3.99 for this gem.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chris McFarland
- 125.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2022 Chris McFarland
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.