Increase your focus and boost your productivity by managing your time into strict work and break periods. Focus on a task for 25 minutes then take a 5 minute break. Repeat this three more times, taking a longer 15 minute break before starting the cycle again.
• Simple, distraction-free and intuitive interface.
• Audio and visual alerts when the next period starts. Over 35 sounds available.
• Configurable work and break durations.
• Open, pause or stop the timer directly from notifications.
• Interactive iOS notifications to view and control the timer.
• Planner View shows when Work and Break periods will occur for the next 10 hours.
• Use Timer Profiles to configure timer settings for different kinds of task.
• Timer Profiles appear in iOS search results. Tap a result to automatically launch the app and change the timer settings.
• Siri shortcuts for controlling the timer, viewing its status and selecting Timer Profiles.
• Shortcuts run in the background without opening the app. A custom, animated, response view shows the current timer status.
• Customize which timer status information is included in the response displayed/spoken by Siri.
• Use Pommie shortcuts in Apple's Shortcuts app to control Pommie. Background execution is supported.
• Manage shortcuts in Pommie's settings screen, the Shortcuts app, or in the Siri & Search section of Apple's Settings app.
• Widget to quickly view and control the timer.
• External display support showing a custom screen-filling view of the timer.
• iPad multitasking.
• iPad external keyboard shortcuts to control the timer.
• Dynamic Text and VoiceOver for the visually impaired.
• Handoff the timer to or from Pommie running on another iOS or Mac device.
• Independent Apple Watch app, including complications, with its own timer.
For more information see https://hacknicity.com/pommie
The Pomodoro Technique® is a registered trademark by Francesco Cirillo. Pommie is not affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo.
• Minor user interface improvement.
If you find Pommie useful, please rate or review it in the App Store, or recommend it to family, friends and colleagues. This makes a huge difference to me and the future of the app.
Thanks in advance,
Ratings and Reviews
Great Pomo app, and awesome developer.
TL;DR I recommend you try this app it works, with shortcuts, has a nice widget, and works with the screen off.
I decided to try Pommie because I've been having trouble staying focused at work lately. There are a lot of timer apps out there but i settled on Pommie because i liked the design of the app and it worked with the screen off ( a lot of them don’t) and I have been immensely satisfied with this app. A few days later I had a really specific request that i figured he wouldn’t be able to do, and within 30 minutes he had emailed with a way to make a shortcut to work around my request. You should get this app now.
Best Pomodoro Watch complication for productive work
I’ve tried quite a few Pomodoro timer apps and this is my favorite because I can run everything from my apple watch. No need to update or open anything on the phone app while there’s a timer going. I set up the app on my phone once at the beginning and haven’t opened it since. My problem before: there are a ton of social media apps on my phone to distract me while I work. This app lets me focus completely on my work and reduces my dependence on my phone. It’s benefited my productivity immensely.
Best pomodoro app for Apple Watch
The developer added a watch complication to the app. This is now the best pomodoro app for Apple Watch users.
I’ve tried the free apps, the paid apps, the ones that charge subscriptions, and all were lacking in one way or another. This app works without issue and the UI was designed with taste and simplicity in mind.
The watch complication looks like it was designed by Apple. It works perfectly.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Geoff Hackworth
- 23.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2022 Hacknicity
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.