Parental Control App - OurPact 4+
Screen Time Family Locator GPS
- Offers In-App Purchases
OurPact is the top-rated, complete screen time parental control app, text/app/website blocker, family locator offering screenshot views of your child’s online activity.
Use OurPact parental control app to:
• View – Capture automated periodic, on-demand or gallery views of your children’s online activity, all encrypted for safety.
• App Blocker – Block internet, text messages, and apps at-a-touch
• App Rules – Block & allow specific apps
• Block/Allow Websites – Prevent access to specific websites, including adult content, for safe internet browsing
• Block Texting - Block access or set rules for texting apps
• New App Alerts – Receive alerts when new apps are installed on your child’s device
• Block Schedules – Automate your family’s daily routine
• Screen Time Allowance – Set daily screen time limits for your kids
• Geofencing with Places – create GPS geofences around specific locations and receive real-time alerts when their kids leave and arrive at home, school or any set zone
• Find My Family – Allows parents to locate any family member using geolocation and geofences.
• Find My iPhone & iPad – Family Locator also lets parents find the location of all their individual devices paired to their parent account in case of lost or stolen items.
OurPact gives you the power to block apps like social media and games plus gives you peace of mind knowing you can track your kid’s location and have visibility into their online activity.
OurPact allows parents to foster healthy habits and manage their child's screen time using screen time allowance, blocking specific apps, blocking texts, and scheduling daily screen time according to a child's daily routine. OurPact is the most comprehensive parental control app and family locator, perfect for families of any size.
By pairing your family's iPads, iPhones, iPods or other device platforms to OurPact parental control app, you have the power to manage your entire family's screen time & device locations from one powerful application.
• Use OurPact's app blocker and parental control app solution to reinforce spoken or written agreements with your child regarding screen time limits and device use.
• Use OurPact parental control app to block social media or games with a single touch, while leaving apps that help your children learn and grow.
• Use OurPact’s View function for spot-check monitoring of your child’s online content.
• Set daily screen time allowance and teach your children how to budget their screen time effectively.
• Set one-time or recurring schedules for your child to manage screen time on-the-go.
• Find my family or locate lost or stolen items using Family Locator.
OurPact offers a Premium and Premium+ monthly auto-renewing subscriptions charged to your iTunes account. Try free for 1 week. You'll be billed monthly within 24 hours of the end of the current billing period. You may cancel or turn off auto-renewal of your OurPact subscriptions any time by going to the user's Account Settings. To avoid being billed for an additional period, subscriptions must be canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
For more information visit:
If you have any questions or need technical support, do not hesitate to reach us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introducing new color themes including Light, Dark, and Teal Mode
- Biometric improvements and UI enhancements
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have used OurPact Premium for over 8 years on three of my boys devices. My oldest son sure hated it. I was able to prevent him from having access to Snapchat and TikTok till he graduated high school. If he could find a way around the controls, I’m sure he would have but he couldn’t change anything. I also use OurPact with Apples family security. Not sure if I need too but I like using both. I have praised OurPact for years and tell anyone that needs a service like this to get it. But…. The reason for not giving 5 stars is the current Log in issue and being signed out. I homeschool my two pre-teens so they are home with me all day and I like to give access but take some apps away at different times of the time. We have schedules set but if they finish work early before say our 3pm “School” schedule turns off, I can’t just quickly log onto the app and grant them an hour. Or when they have lunch, I want to grant 30 min. I have to log in EVERY time. This has been going on for a month now. I have sent customer service an email and they apologized and said it’s being worked on. They suggested I save my log in info so I don’t have to type it in but for whatever reason, it doesn’t save my log in info. Face recognition would be nice to log in for something quick. If it doesn’t get fixed soon, I sadly will have to leave and find another app to use.
Developer Response ,
We're happy to let you know that our team has been able to issue an update to fix this issue you encountered with being logged out. Please ensure that your app is updated to version 8.9.5, and if you have any questions at all, please reach out to us at email@example.com. :)
So far so good!
We tried for almost a year to get our teen to regulate her own phone usage to no avail. After many fights and having to remove the actual phone at bedtime we heard of this app. I am in no way thinking the fights are over but at least now we don’t have to watch the clock and ask her to turn it off and then argue with her. It will simply stop working. We are only using the basic version for now, but will definitely consider the paid version if needed so we can turn the phone off during school. Our teen’s school does not seem to fight phone use in class and instead sets aside class time for “tech time” so sadly any regulation will need to be done by us.
My only complaint so far is that the app you put on your kids phone will rearrange their home screen and all their apps every time their phone is blocked and unblocked. Not a crisis but if this didn’t happen that would be great. One less thing for the kids to complain about 😏
Oh and if you are a parent go read the reviews for the kid version of the app Our Pact Jr😆 The reviewers are almost all the kids and reading them made me even more confident that this was the way to go! I laughed until I cried at the kids arguments against this app and how it ruined their lives. Their advice to other kids was to not “allow” your parents to install this on your phone😆 Such an entitled bunch of kids these days!
Developer Response ,
We are so happy to hear that OurPact has helped your family achieve balanced use of technology, and has reduced conflict around devices! Just so you are aware, we have a solution to prevent the app scrambling issue on our Premium tier of management. We have a free 7 day trial if you want to try it out! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more, or to get assistance with setting your child device up with Premium!
PS - We also get a kick out of reading through the OurPact Jr reviews.. If those doesn't convince users that our software works, I'm not sure what would! Thank you for the positive review!! :)
My son has autism and I also split time with his dad- so we wanted a way for him to have a phone and be able to communicate with us at any time, but also didn’t want the phone to be a distraction at school. We also wanted to have control over the apps that he had access to, especially the internet. That was 6 years ago- and we’ve been using Ourpact ever since. His younger sister also has it on her phone now. I didn’t have any issues downloading the apps or upgrading. It is annoying that it jumbled their apps, but the kids don’t really seem to care.
I also like that it can take screenshots periodically, so I can monitor them without being right on top of them all the time. Their phones are available, but not a distraction at school or when we’re at events, etc. Timers turn off apps well before bedtime and during the school day, and we can determine how much time they get to play games and when. Also comes in handy when kids are throwing attitude or not listening and I can turn their apps off real quick :)
I recommend this app to everyone, especially parents with kids who are about to get their first phone or parents who are having issues with their kids sneaking or using their phone inappropriately or excessively.
Developer Response ,
We're so glad you're enjoying OurPact, Katie! Thank you for sharing this review with our team. We also have a solution for scrambled apps on your child's device called the App Organizer. Please reach out to us at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to show you how it works! :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eturi Corp.
- 30.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2023 Eturi Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- OurPact Premium $6.99
- OurPact Plus $1.99
- OurPact Premium+ $9.99
- OurPact Premium+ $99.99
- OurPact Premium $69.99