This is the next generation - crew management app for Flight Attendants. It is a complete redevelopment of a popular crew management utility app that provides additional tools, crew member communication and other "quality of life" enhancements in accessing the CCS system.
Partial list of features includes:
- CrewChat and Crew Messaging system
- Text or call a crew member directly from the app
- Access CCS from a single sign on
- View a crew list and display work positions
- Immediate access to useful links of Flying Together and Travel sites
- Calculate Holiday Pay and Maximum Duty time
- View Bid packages and LOF awards
- View base population and LOF statistics
- Find Hotels and crew layover comments
- List a CrashPad or place an Ad to find one
- Plus so much more...
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS REQUIRED - $14.99/Year
You will have the first month as your FREE Trial Period to examine the full functionalities of ualbyphone. If you are not completely satisfied, just Cancel your Subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the Trial period.
All subsequent Annual Subscriptions auto-renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of its period. You can manage your subscription settings by viewing My Subscriptions in your Account Profile and clicking Manage Subscriptions.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Please note that our app will no longer work with LINK as it requires your personal iTunes account.
Urgent update - CCS Login
- This update patches a recent change made to the CCS Login which may affect the verification logic of incorrect password entries. Please update immediately.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Requires a major upgrade
I beyond loved the original UAL by phone.
This new version off of CCS is not workable. I will share pros and cons.
1. In EZCCS, you can zoom in and out. Inability to zoom in, so forced to take a snapshot once in CCS and then go to pics.
2. The color scheme borders colorblind. The original UAL BY PHONE - the color scheme were simple and amazing. Too many colors -and not enough contrast so impossible to see colors.
3. In EZCCS, if i exit the screen - I can come right back to it. In the new ual by phone - the minute you get a call or forced to exit out for a second - you have to re log jn.
4. Stick with success - the 9 boxes were perfect on UAL BY phone. This tries to follow the Microsoft format and I personally like simple and where ai dont have to think.
1. Legality info - pretty cool.
2. Adding hotel info - pretty cool.
3. The way the char board is set up / separate section for domestic versus INTL is smart.
Conclusion: I paid the fee for the year and I will keep it BUT if no changes or updates are made within the year - then I will cancel.
And I sill bummed because EZCCS is quite primitive BUT is fully functionable.
Just like the previous generation easy peasy. It even remembered my login. Highly recommend. 👍👍
This is a great app and a previous review that said it doesn't work when the bid awards come out is very short sided. It has nothing to do with this app. It's the limitation of unimatic. That's a United issue and not an app issue. This app works great, is very user friendly and gives you most everything you could ask for from unimatic.
BTW...there's a bid warning on the app about getting the bids right after the awards come out. So read the disclaimer. Try logging on manually, you'll get the same result.
- CrewFly Solutions, LLC
- 36.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 CrewFly Solutions, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- ualbyphone Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.