Stand with Michonne, Rick and other survivors from The Walking Dead, and join the epic battle against the darkest enemies from the Governor to Negan in the definitive Walking Dead strategy RPG game, brought to you by Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead comic series.
Explore The Walking Dead universe!
• All-new stories that reflect the uncompromising decisions you will need to make as you strategize for survival.
• Explore new maps from The Walking Dead comics.
Build your team!
• Collect and customize new Survivors from The Walking Dead universe, each with their own specialized battle strategy!
• Level up and customize your team to enhance their fighting strategies as you battle walkers and players alike.
Go to war!
• Join allies in a faction to create a battle strategy and pool resources in the harsh world of The Walking Dead.
• Use your battle strategy to raid enemy factions for resources in our popular All Out War online mode!
Terms of Service: http://scopely.com/tos/
Additional Information, Rights, and Choices Available to California Players: https://scopely.com/privacy/#additionalinfo-california.
- Rebalanced World Map, bug fixes and more!
- The World Map battles have been rebalanced for the Mythic era!
- Additional updates and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Set in the grim universe of Robert Kirkman’s zombie-infested comic, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival makes you a key player in the struggle for survival. The breadth of things to do and familiar faces will delight franchise fans. Joined by Rick, Michonne, and crew, you’ll fight the undead in harsh turn-based battles—then return to Woodbury (where the ruthless Governor reigns) and spend resources rebuilding the town. An appropriately gritty art style and decision moments that affect the story add even more heat to an already white-hot experience.
Not as bad as people say
Let me preface by saying I’ve never spent a dime on this game so this is a fair review. I played for a few days back when the game first released but not longer bc of having a bad phone then. I recently came back like 2 months ago and can say it really isn’t that bad. Is the energy system crappy? Yeah and some activities take way too much, is the store too expensive? Yes but none of it is necessary nor is it even enticing enough to buy. The building timers for buildings (no it’s not one of those castle builders like game of war don’t worry) gets long but they really don’t impact gameplay you’ll be perfectly fine on wood or food (used to upgrade the buildings and characters) at all times. Now if you’re a long term player you got burned with the intro of new rarities that your current characters can’t get to you have to earn the new ones, which isn’t really fun but I do enjoy collecting the older characters I have and they’re also useful in the museum to get even better characters so they still have some use. All in all it has lots of events to gain free things, easy to do dailies that gives new characters and such and you can still get a 2-3 hours of gameplay daily even with an energy system. It really is NOT that bad.
The tale of Two accounts
I had an original account that I somehow couldn’t recover and the service team did nothing after emailing back and forth for multiple weeks. They then have the nerve to send me a service survey so I’ll now post my response on here as well as what I sent to them.. P.S the game is pretty cool as long as you don’t lose an account you spent 100+ dollars on because they will do NOTHING to rectify that.
Problem was NEVER SOLVED. Couldn’t get credit to my new account that I had to create to continue playing your game that I enjoy. Your service team basically burned my time and effort till I was forced to give up on the issue so basically thanks for Nothing, and it’s nice I spent over 100 dollars on one account (that your people can’t recover despite me giving them all the receipts and account information) only to have to spend several more dollars on my new account that I can now No longer abandon. Awesome game absolutely trash service 👍
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scopely, Inc.
- 212.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Scopely Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Pack 1 $4.99
- Pack 4 $29.99
- Pack 6 $99.99
- Pack 2 $9.99
- Pack 3 $19.99
- 30-Day Pass (Limited Renew) 2 $8.99
- Pack 5 $49.99
- 30-Day Pass (Renew) 2 $9.99
- 30-Day Pass (First Time) 2 $1.99
- Special Offer 1-22A $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.