Join Ezio, Aguilar, Shao Jun, and many different Assassins simultaneously for the first time ever!
Assassin's Creed Rebellion is the official mobile Strategy-RPG of the Assassin's Creed universe.
Exclusively developed for mobile, a new version of the Animus allows us to experience memories from the past and play with different Assassins simultaneously. Gather powerful Assassins in a single Brotherhood and unite against the Templars and the opression raging in Spain.
BUILD YOUR OWN BROTHERHOOD
• Rediscover the legends of the Assassins Order like never before.
• Recruit more than 60 Heroes to your Brotherhood - including both Assassin's Creed-original and brand new Rebellion-exclusive Heroes!
• Train and promote your assassins to the highest ranks to strengthen your Brotherhood forces and defeat the Templars.
MANAGE YOUR HQ
• Develop your fortress as your Brotherhood grows, increase its power and improve your Assassins’ skills.
• Build new rooms, craft new equipment, gather resources or create new medicine.
• Collect DNA fragments to unlock new heroes and upgrade their abilities.
INFILTRATE TEMPLARS STRONGHOLDS
• Send your Assassins team on covert missions throughout Spain.
• Choose the perfect combination of heroes to achieve the objective.
• Develop your own strategy and use your Assassins’ unique skills to infiltrate the Templar strongholds and stop their plans.
• Fight your way through, or apply a more stealthy approach? Choose wisely.
JOIN TIME-LIMITED EVENTS
• Discover new settings and different eras from the past in the time-limited events.
• Earn additional rewards, and get a chance to unlock new rare Assassins by taking part in time-limited events.
• Join other players worldwide to compete in the leaderboards. Reach the top of the leaderboards and loot even greater rewards!
ANIMUS PREMIUM ACCESS - MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
- Increased Daily Login rewards
- Increased Daily Objective item & resource rewards
- Faster daily Rift Tokens regeneration
- Faster activity timers in all HQ rooms
- The subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew itself unless you turn off the auto-renew feature at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- After your purchase, you may manage your subscription options and turn off the auto-renewal function by going to your user Account Settings.
Join the community for the latest news:
This game is free to download and free to play but some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings. This game requires an online connection - 3G, 4G or Wifi. iOS 8.0 or later is also required.
Any Feedback? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
Need support? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
Craft several new Tier 5 and Legendary Gear Items such as Kassandra's Sword of Damokles, Darius's Deava Pelt, Bayek's Blade of Sands, and more!
Recruit the new Hero, Aya, to your Rebellion Brotherhood! Strike enemies in combat with her Asp Venom skill to deal a powerful poison!
This update also includes various visual improvements and bug fixes to enhance your game experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game, but huge room for improvement
The game is good, fantastic even for some. Let me just say, it might seem like I’m bashing it for being bad. But I’m not. The game starts of fine with showing you how play with it’s simplistic controls that invoke probability. ( I did notice that it seems predetermined) And after that you’re on your own for the most part. Missions are simple and have different approaches for characters and vary from info extract, to loot runs and simple assassin’s creed assassination. The characters are somewhat of a grind, but that that hard. There is a loot crate system for characters. But it’s already easy enough to get characters...so yeah. Not gonna talk about the story to not spoil it. But now let’s talk about its faults. The store is to be expected nowadays with loot crates, but it’s not game breaking. Sometimes the games in game timer glitches out and doesn’t appear, so I’m just confused when “Mission requirements not met” appear and I’m over leveled then I realize the timer isn’t there to tell me that I used up all my mission replays for that specific mission. And now to the last one, probably the elephant in this room. EXP, is a pain to get, daily’s are the only guaranteed way to get tons of it. Missions only give 100, and story missions give you 650 once. That’s the only thing in truly annoyed about, the leveling grind. That’s all I can say about the game for now, until after a few major updates.
Great little game with a bit of wiggle room
I downloaded this game and loved it from the start! I really like games that are balanced so the need for in-app-purchases isn’t really necessary. I’m proud to say that this game fits that bill! Even when you run out of intel to play missions, there are always little things you can do to tweak your Brotherhood (crafting, training, etc.) Intel comes quick. I like that I can pick it up and play a mission or two for a few minutes, put it down and not worry that I’m going to be missing anything when I come back to it later. I love the art style and direction! It really plays to the strengths of how visceral some of the enemy encounters can be without being over-graphic.
One thing I did have trouble with was the transition between region 1 and region 2. I got so caught up in the story that my characters were under-leveled and under-geared for Region 2 by a long shot. Although I enjoy that the game doesn’t always hold your hand when it comes to playing, my progression through the missions grinder to an absolute halt in Region 2. Although, it forced me to take my time and farm the DNA fragments and take part in the events which I really now enjoy doing.
Overall, I really like this game and give it a 4.5/5!
Xcom but with a LONG Wait
The game play and aspects surrounding it feel new and fresh. The strategy and what I would call gambling with percentages is fairly enjoyable. You clench a bit on percentages that are close. I like the fact that how the game play works, it makes you use different characters. The gotcha portion of the game does not feel too bad. You can grind for pieces of characters and the starting guys don’t feel awful, in part due to my previous comment. The building portion of the game feels a bit unnecessary, but it is a choice and I don’t hate it. The buildings do not have build times, which is good and the training timers/ research timers are not terrible. Where the game falls flat for me is the energy timers. I’m sitting at level 10 with 2 guys in my intel building and I get 55 energy per 7.5 hours. When level cost 11 energy that means 5 levels every 7.5 hours. So about 15-30 minutes of game play in the span. That’s a joke and what makes it more of a joke is the real world currency to buy the energy is roughly $1.50 for 50 energy. Honestly I wish I had realized this before I spent real money on this game. Overall the game portion of it is 4-5 stars, but the waiting portion is a 1 star so I averaged it to 3. Fix the BS with energy and it would be 5. Until then maybe save your cash.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we’re sorry to hear that you feel this way. Your feedback is very important to us as it allows us to improve the game based on your concerns.
- 914.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin's Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Helix Credits for ACR $4.99
- 1050 Helix Credits for ACR $9.99
- 2200 Helix Credits for ACR $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.