Built for convenient access to real-time student information like grades, assignments, and attendance, the PowerSchool Mobile App provides enhanced functionality for parents, guardians, and students.
• Get easy access to the most important student data with an updated user interface, dashboard, and improved app structure
• Use new dashboard widgets for quick access to important information including: GPA, Class Overview, Assignments Due, Assignments Graded, Attendance, School Bulletins, Meal Balance, and Fees
• Customize the dashboard by reordering or hiding widgets to prioritize the information that is most important to you
• Access class information and grades across terms and drill-down to detailed views of class assignments, attendance, and standards
• View class assignments for the week or month in a new calendar view, and drill-down to assignment details
• Manage push and email notifications, student profiles, access school information, and more
PowerSchool is the leading K-12 education technology provider of solutions that improve the education experience for 100 million students, teachers, and parents in over 70 countries around the world.
To access the PowerSchool Mobile App, your school district must be using the PowerSchool Student Information System. If you are not sure what SIS your school is using, contact your school or district.
• Requires iOS version 10.0 or higher
• Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
• Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
• Users must consent to receive push notifications when connecting to servers outside of the United States
• Meal Balance totals are only available if your school uses the PowerLunch meal management feature in the PowerSchool SIS
* Added support for iOS version 13
* Resolved an issue where users were unable to sign in if their usernames contained dashes or single quotes
* Resolved an issue where in some cases, assignments did not appear in the Assignments Due widget on the Dashboard
Ratings and Reviews
The app is great allowing parents and students to keep track of grades. However I am giving it 3 stars due to the complexity of the username/password issues we have had.
I always save my usernames and passwords to a locked file. The app on my phone is sending me alerts daily but when I click on them I have to login again. Each time it tells me my password is wrong even when it stores it. The recover password is a complex process often saying some sort of error not letting you login so you go through the process again only to find out it did save your password and you must choose another new one. So stay logged in or lose 15min of your day.
Keep in mind you will have to change your password often as well. Just a heads up to users out there.
I love it get it you want it you need it
I love this app my grades are even better than they are before or is it just because I’m amazing is my I don’t know but this app is amazing I just take me a new one to two seconds to update your grades but otherwise it’s a very good app and you can see your GPA and like if you have missing assignments late assignments or anything like that or how to get your grade up I think this app is a very good another reason is because because it has like this like keto friendly type of style so kids don’t get confused or frustrated I actually have fun checking their grades and what else I like about it is they have like have announcements so I know if schools canceled or if there’s new activities or any clubs that are canceled so I think this ad is very good and you should very definitely get it it helps me more than any add anything because are used to fail in school before I found this app to help me keep my grade that I was doing amazingNot only was I overage achieving I’m not over age I don’t know why I love that I am sober how many pages each
Fix Your App
I've been using PowerSchool Mobile for about 2 years now, and ever since I first opened the app, it's had serious issues. For starters, I have to sign in not once, but twice to check my grades. This alone wouldn't be such a large issue if it didn't take nearly a minute for the page to refresh to even allow you to sign in for a second time. I remember at the start of the 3rd quarter of last school year, the app had a massive malfunction, affecting all those attending my school at the time. We were left unable to check our grades for nearly a week. As I am typing this, the app again is experiencing difficulties, as notifications appear to be turned off all across campus. I checked my settings, and nothing seems to be preventing notifications from coming through. I've even talked to my peers about this concern, and it appears to again, be a school-wide issue. The app itself is a great concept, allowing students to check grades on the go. However, with so many issues and new ones popping up every other week, it just seems like little care and effort is put into PowerSchool Mobile.
- PowerSchool Group LLC
- 133.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 PowerSchool Group LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.