Built for convenient access to real-time student information like grades, assignments, and attendance, the PowerSchool Mobile App provides enhanced functionality for parents, guardians, and students.
• Get easy access to the most important student data with an updated user interface, dashboard, and improved app structure
• Use new dashboard widgets for quick access to important information including: GPA, Class Overview, Assignments Due, Assignments Graded, Attendance, School Bulletins, Meal Balance, and Fees
• Customize the dashboard by reordering or hiding widgets to prioritize the information that is most important to you
• Access class information and grades across terms and drill-down to detailed views of class assignments, attendance, and standards
• View class assignments for the week or month in a new calendar view, and drill-down to assignment details
• Manage push and email notifications, student profiles, access school information, and more
PowerSchool is the leading K-12 education technology provider of solutions that improve the education experience for 100 million students, teachers, and parents in over 70 countries around the world.
To access the PowerSchool Mobile App, your school district must be using the PowerSchool Student Information System. If you are not sure what SIS your school is using, contact your school or district.
• Requires iOS version 10.0 or higher
• Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
• Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
• Users must consent to receive push notifications when connecting to servers outside of the United States
• Meal Balance totals are only available if your school uses the PowerLunch meal management feature in the PowerSchool SIS
PowerSchool Mobile version 22.5.2 is now available for download.
Security and stability enhancements to improve overall performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many password updates
In general this is an easy way to keep up on my kids’ grades and any missing/late homework, but my goodness, why do we have to change password multiple times a school year?! Additionally, it seems you have to go to the website to change the password, and cannot do it from the app, which is inconvenient for mobile users. Lastly, please make a notification on the app when you open it telling you your password is expired and to change it in order to see the latest grade reporting! Nothing on the app prompts users to update or that an action is needed, so I blissfully checked my kids stuff for weeks before I realized, hey, nothing has changed on their grades in here. I went to the website, was told to change my password, and boom, there were weeks worth of grade changes I had had no visibility to in the app. Please, developers, update these few small things and it would be a 5 star rating from me. The mobile app is so much more convenient than the website. Thanks!
No more saying cus words guys
It’s inappropriate and violent and if you stop texting messages messages and then click click delete delete them then yyyyyTy delete them then delete delete them delete messages and then delete messages lol I don’t want to be mad lol I’m not saying anything about that lol I’m not sure if you have a problem I can’t do anything about it I love it I don’t know if ur phone on ur off or just stop making ur messages stop making me mad I love you too lol I just woke you up lol lol I don’t want you to have anything to do lol lol oh I don’t want you in here I’m not sure lol I’m not like that lol lol I’m just saying I hate that I’m not u the the one that was in a hurry to do something wrong with the one I got in my phone and I didn’t even ask about that I lol but I’m sure it would have a lot more sense than to get it lol I love you too bro I’m so bored lol I’m so bored and I’m bored and chill out lol I’m not like I’m not sure what I’m talking to lol I’m so sorry lol I just saw this one I was like lol lol I’m not mad at me lol I don’t want to go lol I’m so sorry I can’t talk right now but I can’t talk lol I’m so mad I don’t have to I
Great app if teachers would use it!!!
This is a great app but not all teachers use it daily to update grades on assignments Idea San Benito Texas 4th grade teachers don't use because they try to cheat the system (giving students till the last day of a quarter day to submit assignments) on the students that aren't turning in assignments on time and are not on the virtual meetings on time/don't attend which it's like let's hurt the students that are doing their part on attending the meetings and submitting assignments for the students that don't. I've addressed this with the assistant principal and the lame excuses they now are going with changes of submitting grades well when a student attends day-to-day in-person us parents see our child's daily progress same goes with PowerSchool app it allows us, parents, to see our child's daily virtual progress which helps us to see how our child is doing in a daily basis and if we need to intervene and help in an area. I don't believe Idea Public School's head administration invested in this app to misuse taxpayers' money in which teachers/principals are not using the app entirely.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PowerSchool Group LLC
- 111.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 PowerSchool Group LLC