The new SchoolMessenger app gives busy parents, students, and staff a powerful way to stay engaged with their school or district, and connect to each other.
- Easy-to-read inbox that captures all SchoolMessenger notifications, and now two-way teacher-parent-student messages (if enabled by school or district)
- Scrollable notification view to review all phone, email, and text content in a single place
- Detailed preference control allows adjusting notification settings
- Push notifications are available for alerts when school or district sends a message
- For notifications, school or district has SchoolMessenger notification service subscription with SchoolMessenger app enabled
- For notifications, valid email address on file with your school or district
- WiFi or data plan for internet access
- iOS 9+
SchoolMessenger app is not for sending broadcast messages. If you are a SchoolMessenger Communicate notification customer looking to send broadcast messages, please download the SchoolMessenger Admin sender app.
- Setup Wizard: Get started with SchoolMessenger using the Setup Wizard.
- In-app Feedback: For ease and convenience, users can now rate the app within the app itself.
- Bug fixes: Improvements made to saving Preferences and Push Notifications.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing app awesome at getting messages from the school on time
Immediately crashes in iOS 13.3
I’m on an iPhone 11 running iOS 13.3. The app crashes immediately on opening. Tried several times force quitting the app each time.
Exactly what I was looking for, and more.
- Reliance Communications, Inc.
- 63.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 SchoolMessenger
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.