SmartFlow Patient Workflow Software offers six simple tools that work for users at every step of the patient visit by supporting seamless communication, automating charge capture, and streamlining patient documentation.
• Digital consent forms enable your clients to review and sign from anywhere in the practice for faster and more simplified patient check-in.
• The optimized electronic whiteboard offers seamless communication by providing a bird's-eye view of the patient visit from anywhere in the practice.
• Digitized treatment sheets create better visibility among your team, faster communication, and more mobile access to critical treatment information.
• Digital dental charts eliminate the need for paper charts, bringing you the ability to easily take before-and-after photos and standardize charting across your practice.
• Intuitive charting for anesthesia, saving your team critical time with automated reminders, and a streamlined user interface.
• SmartFlow software analytics helps your team Identify and remove bottlenecks in your practice.
Removes performance issues on treatment sheets.
Ratings and Reviews
A nice addition
I have started making templates for 22 pound dogs and cats for common causes of hospitalization (spay, CRF, pancreatitis, etc). It should be easy to convert the templates to specific cases. If so, this program will take one of the thorns out of my side. Thanks Smart Flow guys.
Not good for busy practices. The syncing time gets longer and longer. The program drains your iPad battery. It will also freeze multiple times while using it.
Program is terrible.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IDEXX DISTRIBUTION, INC.
- 70.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2023 IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.