Grade Scanner is a powerful and easy to use app that grades bubble sheet assessments automatically.
Create your classes in no time, configure the answers to your assessments and start scanning once your students have filled the bubble sheets.
Grade Scanner will show your student's score in real time.
You may export your data to XLS,CSV, to iDoceo, sync with Google Classroom or review stats from the app.
These are its main features:
- Universal app, works on iPhone and iPad. Syncs between devices.
- Password protect GradeScanner with Pin or Touch Id
• Create unlimited classes
- Import XLS files or templates from iDoceo
- Add students from your contacts list
- Add students from Google Classroom
- Add students thumbnails
• Create unlimited assessments
- Up to 100 questions, configurable choices 2 to 5 per question
- One or several correct answers per question
- Use 20,50 or 100 questions sheets
- Print sheets directly from the app or download from our web
- You may change an assessment configuration on the fly without having to rescan sheets.
• Easily scan all your sheets
- View the score for each student in real time, as you scan.
- Detailed view of sheet analysis
• Review scores and stats
- Average, Median, Std. Deviation, Max. and Min. score
- Graph by answers/questions/tags
- Spider chart by tag
- Sort by result
- Export to XLS/CSV
- Export to iDoceo
- PDF report with summary, score and tags for each student
- Sync scores with Google Classroom
Do not hesitate to contact us if you miss any feature!
From the app, tap on Help > Support&Suggestions
- Support for FaceID
- Updated links to our new website at gradescanner.net
- Improved camera permission view for those of you who had a black screen when scanning
- Improved performance
Thanks for all your great comments and support.
Ratings and Reviews
I made one mistake entering the answers. The answer should have been C and not A. When I corrected the key, I thought that I would have to re-scan all 120 exams. NOT TRUE! Everything was updated instantly when I changed the A to a C. Yes, that is when my jaw dropped.
I have used the app several times and I not had any difficulties, this app has really saved me a lot of time in the evaluation process. I sincerely thank the whole team for the development of this app and I will be waiting for future updates.
The app works pretty well. My biggest issues is there is no option so gave or back-up and work. I recently had to replace my iPad and download the app again. This required me to enter all my classes and assessments. Huge inconvenience. For this reason I have decided to use a different app. I will be checking on improvements with this app.
Developer Response ,
The backup option can be found in the app under Settings > Backup
- Bert Sanchis
- 54.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 iDoceo Labs Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.