Classroom roulette is a gorgeous looking spinning wheel that will help to spice up your classes with truly random selections.
You can configure your own lists with students, quizzes or any other combination.
Use it for educational purposes, plain fun or decision maker. Endless possibilities!
Classroom roulette keeps track of who's been picked and you can review it any time.
Slices can also be removed automatically.
These are its main features:
- Universal app. Works on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Does not sync between devices.
- Slide-over and Split-view support
- Configure unlimited lists with unlimited number of slices
- Work with one or two roulettes at the same time (e.g. students and quizzes)
- Voice over on picked slices
- Tweet or post on facebook with your current selection
- Soundboard. Play special sound effects at will
- Manual or automatic spin (tap on center star)
- Customizable slices: text, icons or images (iPad only), colors and sound effects
- Option to randomize list items automatically
- Duplicate and edit your lists easily
- Configure it to remove slices automatically - or manually - if they have been selected N times
- Full history. Keeps track of who's been picked.
- Import students lists from Google Classroom, Classroom Badge Maker, iDoceo or XLS files
- Export and share your roulettes with other users
- Choose between fast and slow wheel deceleration
- Customize your scenario. Change your own curtains and switch floors.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Improved iOS10 and iOS8 compatibility
Each roulette has now a 'Voice over language' setting
Each slice can now play a custom sound. Uploaded as WAV,MP3 or M4A
Custom sounds are available in soundboard as well
Roulettes can now be created from Google Classroom, Classroom Badge Maker, XLS or iDoceo templates
Change the default position and size of selected slice
Thanks for your support and all the great reviews in the app store!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I would have given this app 5 stars if it allows syncing of customized roulettes among my iOS devices. Also, please add a delay time setting to read text on the roulette. Because if you set “And the winner is” as the custom sound, the text is read on top of the sound instead of after. Other than that I really like this app.
I use this app in my class to randomly choose students to answer questions... it works really well..
This is a great app that’s like digital equity sticks. It’s great to help teachers to call on everyone, and if all periods are inputted, it also helps them to know which periods they focus on more for student voice. It has been a game changer for me knowing that I need to call on students more in certain periods.
- Bert Sanchis
- 60.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2017 iDoceo Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.