iDoceo is a powerful assistant for teachers.
You can add an unlimited number of students and classes.
iDoceo is paid only once and you get the full app and its updates.
There are no additional subscriptions or in app purchases.
iDoceo respects your privacy and confidentiality. Works completely offline. No internet connection required.
All your data is stored locally in your Mac, unless you enable the synchronization options.
An all-in-one tool for teachers that consists of:
- Fully fledged gradebook for teachers, configurable, with custom calculations, attendance and can be linked to Google Classroom.
- Lesson planner: Week/Day views
- Diary: Day/Week/Month/Timeline views of a single classroom
- Teacher Timetable
- Seating plans
- Resource manager that will help you keep track of PDFs, audio,files,links,images,etc.
- Notepads with handwritten notes, drawings and timestamped text
- Configurable reports in PDF, XLS and TXT
Below the list of its main features. More details at www.idoceo.net
• TEACHER PLANNER, DIARY AND SCHEDULE
- Configure simple week schedules or complex rotating cycles with holidays. Unlimited combinations for each term
- Individual diary for each classroom. Single day view, week, month and timeline. Add&Edit iCal events
- Timeline view with all your lessons on sight. Bump, lock and yank lessons.
- Add files from any source, video, audio, handwritten notes, links and resources to your lesson plans.
- Create PDF/XLS reports of your planner and diary.
• TEACHER GRADEBOOK
- Use rubrics, categories, icons, colors, text or number based grades. You can configure your own grading system
- Evidence tracking features. Take pictures, record video and audio and attach it to any cell and student.
- Calculate simple weighted averages, additions or create your own Excel like formulas with conditions and complex functions.
- Add unlimited columns, folders, rows and pages to organize your information
- Use configurable editors on each column for ultrafast edition and adapt the gradebook to your needs
- Send personalized e-mail reports to your students with their grades, annotations or files
- Filter information of students or groups on screen
- Share your gradebook configurations with other users
- Import your current data from any XLS, CSV or iDoceo template file
- Import your students photos from a single image with face detection or in bulk with separate files
- Export everything to native PDF, XLS or CSV
• SEATING PLANS
- Add columns and edit your data as if you were in the gradebook.
- Up to ten seating plans per classroom with five different modes and backgrounds
- Random group generator and picker.
• TO-DOs, TEXT AND HANDWRITTEN NOTES
- Create unlimited standalone notepads or linked to a classroom. Configurable sheets
- Full PDF report of your notepads.
- To-dos with alarm events
- Timestamped text notes for meetings, linked to a class or a student
• RESOURCE MANAGER
- Record audio and video, add handwritten notes, signatures, files ,images, links, add text or annotations
anywhere: gradebook cells, students, classroom, diary, planner.
- Full PDF reader with bookmarks and thumbnails
- Play Keynote presentations, view XLS files, audio and videos.
• SYSTEM TOOLS
- Multiple backup options: Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud or your own WebDAV server.
- Works in landscape, portrait and full screen mode (gradebook)
- Password protect your contents
- Random picker and spinning wheel on summary,gradebook and seating plan
- Class’ summary with configurable widgets.
- Bulletin board with resources and notes.
- Recycle bin with recently erased students, columns and classes
Thanks for all your support and great comments in the App store!
Visit our website's forum at www.idoceo.net or send us an e-mail from the app > Help > Support&Suggestions
if you have any questions or suggestions for our next updates.
iDoceo 8.8 is back with loads of new features that will streamline your daily tasks.
Thanks for all your support and great reviews in the App Store
- New resource across all app: Folders. Can be nested and include any other resource
- Improved date selection, includes week numbers
- Improved quick icon editors, now supports up to 8 icons
- New math formula functions that will work with column stats (for all students) MIN,MAX and AVERAGE
- Additional allergies icons for your students
- Improved handwritten notes with new gestures
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
We've improved the integration with Moodle, MS Teams and Google Classroom and you will be able to link a class simultaneously with any of those platforms.
If you have any questions or suggestions please drop us a line from the app's Help > Support&Suggestions
Ratings and Reviews
Literally Jaw Dropping
I am a pre-service teacher preparing to student teach after the holidays. I had found a few other apps that I was interested in using to keep myself organized, but they all left me wanting a bit more out of them. Then I found this app. I bought it on the spot once I saw just how many features it has (devs - you could probably charge more for this and no one would fault you). The number of things you can do with this app are staggering; when I found the rubric feature I seriously just stared at my iPad with my mouth hanging open for a few seconds. Seriously, if you are a teacher who’s attached at the hip to your tablet, this app is well-worth the money - and I say that after simply looking at all that is available after I installed it. There is definitely going to be a learning curve figuring out how to do everything, but that’s better than not being able to do everything that you want to do. My only ‘gripe’ would be that this NEEDS a desktop companion for ease-of-access and the ability to go between a school-issued laptop and a personal iPad. That said, the devs’ commitment to privacy and data security is greatly appreciated.
Tl;dr: This app is robust, comprehensive, and poised to becoming something bigger than it currently is, I think.
This is the iPad app I have been waiting for!
I am a middle school band director and this is the first gradebook app I have found that meets ALL my needs.
The seating chart options are wonderful (love the option to add your own background).
There are literally thousands of customization options for column and grade types in the grade book view, along with lots of color choices, icons, and student fields.
I can email parents directly from the app, video tape my band for future reference, have a student record their playing test, and import/export just about any data I want.
When I had a question for the developer, he literally got back to me with a valuable and detailed response within 30 minutes!
Love it and looking forward to the next update!
- Give us the option to add our own icons to the list (ie: so I can have little pictures of flutes/clarinets/etc... as an additional choice)
- add some sort of functionality for an iPhone app (not easy, I know, but maybe at least an app that can connect to the iPad version for attendance on the go . . . . Don't know if that would be possible, just an idea)
- as a connected option, have a way to sync with another teacher (two band directors could share the same classes and both update the sections they work with, and seeing each-other's changes at the same time. Again, not sure how this would work, but just a thought)
I am recommending this to all the teachers in my district.
Thanks again for a great app!
I’m not a Teacher, but I do manage a large group of Healthcare facilities. In my role I need to track clinical outcomes for specific metrics, survey readiness, policy and procedure update completion and the completion of other company wide and regional initiatives. This app is extremely useful, and with it being completely customizable, I’m really able to Taylor it to my specific needs. I love the fact that I’m able to sync my outlook calendar, however I’ve noticed that not everything rolls over.
With all that said, I only gave it four stars because of the aforementioned email issue and because the grade styles aren’t easily explained. Additionally, I wish there was a way to copy things to the tabs within each class, but without the student names rolling over. I also wish there were a way to type a numerical value without that value automatically hitting the overall grade.
I can’t complain much, though….primarily because I know I’m using this app for something well outside of it’s intended design and planned use! I would certainly recommend this to Teachers and other professionals who manage multiple things or locations like I do…
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind feedback. I'll see what we can do in our next updates.
Regarding your overall grade question, if you assign the 'Ungraded' tag to a particular column, it won't be taken into account
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iDoceo Studios Ltd.
- 82.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Basque, Catalan, Dutch, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swiss German, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2023 iDoceo Studios Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.