iGrade is the ideal tool for HomeSchool, it allows several users to keep track of Grades, Notes, Behavior, Attendance Information and generates all the reports needed.
iGrade is the Top Collaboration GradeBook allowing Teachers, Students and Parents to keep track of Grades, Notes, Behavior and Attendance Information. It can be used autonomously by a single user or synchronized and in real time between multiple users. iGrade works online or offline and is compatible with all iPhones, iPods and iPads.
- Unlimited Students, Classes, Subjects and Categories
- Multi weight scoring with 7 Grade Standards
- Attendance Module
- Notes with Text, Audio, Video and Photo attachments
- Students and Parents mass email
- Students Import (CSV, Text File)
- In App Tutorial
- Universal Support (iPhone, iPod, iPad)
Premium Subscriber Functionalities (requires a monthly recurring In-App Purchase of $.99):
- Sharing and Synchronization Function
- Cloud Sync and Data Storage
- Real Time Statistics
- Student Report Card, PDF email or AirPrint
- Customizable Behavior Tracking
- Data Import, Export, Backup and Restore in the Cloud
- A to F with + and -
- O to N with + and -
- Numerical Scores up to 999
- UK Standard (8A to 1C)
- BTEC (D, M, P)
- Money to track Fees and Participations
- Default Grade
- Multiple Weight Logic
- Weight on Assignments and Categories
- Equal Weight
- Custom Weight
- Total Possible Grade (TPG)
- Extra Credit
Visit www.igradeforteachers.com/videotutorials to access our step by step Video-Tutorials
Terms of Services: http://zyscompany.com/terms-of-services/
In this new version, we updated our Google Login to the new Google SDK and improved the Sync performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Loved it till it dropped most of my daughters attendance this year.
I wrote twice to get help with no answer.
Love the app - problems with synch and Subscription
I have been looking for a Grade Book app to use with my Adult ESL students.
When I looked through this what iGrade does, I found what I needed.
I paid the amount for the app. $4.99 but was confused when I discovered that I would have to also pay:
Unlimited Data $.99
iGrade Premium Subscription $1.99
I tried to pay for the Premium Subscription, but was told I couldn’t do that.
I tapped on the “Subscribe for
$.99 month,” I get:
App Store Unavailable
I set up my account on my iPhone, but don’t know how to synch on my iPad.
Do I pay a separate $4.99 to download it there?
Thank you for such a wonderful grade book.
If anyone can answer any of these questions, I would really appreciate it. I want to use the full functionality of iGrade.
No way to add grades
Have the option to in a grade and give the grade weight
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 67.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Zysco, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- iGrade Premium Subscription $1.99
- Unlimited Data $0.99