Pro Moving Planner is much more than your average Moving Checklist! Now you can manage all the activities, visualize your new place, and keep your budget in check as you begin moving. You can easily add furniture, boxes or identify repairs directly on the pictures of your new place.
In addition, with Pro Moving Planner you can:
· Collaborate with multiple users and multiple devices to share the information efficiently and avoid miscommunication
· Track your Providers and Contacts with ease including quotes details and communicate directly with a call, text or even Facetime from the app
· Email, Print (AirPrint Compatible), Export and backup all your planning and budget data with a snap. Keep everything safe and in control
· Build your shopping list and never forget to buy a thing! You can even include required quantities and preferred shops.
. Access an exhaustive Timeline with the details of everything you need to do starting 8 weeks prior to the move
· Quickly bookmark and access your favorite sites (such as Pinterest) where you can find great inspirations and tips for your future house
Moving can really be overwhelming, so get the tool that you need to keep it all under control and download Pro Moving Planner today!
About the Premium Subscription:
• The premium subscription is a 99 cents auto-renewable subscription recurring every month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and Conditions: http://zyscompany.com/terms-of-services/
Thank you for your feedback! We made the email field in the contacts non-mandatory and design improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The app crashes whenever I try to log in. Waste of $$. I needed something I could use to collaborate with my family and can’t get the feature to work. Good in theory tho.
Nice concept, poor execution
The idea they have is great, but the app is confusing, and keeps changing the dates on me, reverting to the template dates.
It moves items between the planning and timeline categories, instead of copying them, further confusing things.
Not helpful at all, and we cannot use this at all. Reverting to paper.
I liked the app. Just felt a but complicated for my needs. I just needed an organized, easy to learn and use, planning app with check boxes for checking off what's been done. I did like that you could assign people certain areas and have their contact info at hand within the app, I just felt some of the stuff was a but complicated to setup and found not easy to remember where stuff was entered. I moved back in July so I don't know what if anything has been changed in updates but I'd like to try this app out again in a couple years when we buy a house. Also would've liked an easier to use room planning feature. I tried to adjust a picture of my tv to correctly place it on a picture of our new living room but couldn't get it to resize correctly
- 64.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Zysco, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Months Sync Subscription $0.99
- Augmented Reality Module $0.99
- Budget Reports $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.