Book 5,000+ hotels across 100+ countries with our travel app to take full advantage of IHG Rewards.
• Receive mobile exclusive rates—only on the IHG app
• Review IHG Rewards Club points and redeem them for rewards
• Check out from your mobile device and receive an email copy of your bill (at participating hotels)
• Explore which brand is perfect for your business trip or vacation
Loyalty Guest Offers & Discounts & Features
• Access special IHG offers, packages, partnerships and discounts
• Earn and redeem free Reward Nights and Points, Digital Reward downloads and so much more with your IHG Rewards Club points
• Track IHG Rewards Club points and progress to Elite member status
• Turn your phone to display your IHG Rewards Club or Ambassador card
• Qualify for special rates using your corporate ID on our hotel app
• InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts
• Hotel Indigo®
• Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts
• Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts
• Holiday Inn Express®
• Staybridge Suites®
• Candlewood Suites®
• EVEN™ Hotels
• HUALUXE™ Hotels & Resorts
• Kimpton Hotels®
This update includes bug fixes and improvements to make booking your stay with the IHG® App a breeze. Please let us know what you like about the App and how we can make the experience better for you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
IHG needs to step their game up.
Just made a multi-day Christmas time reservation at InterContinental of San Francisco Mark Hopkins. I have had the IHG app for the better part of a year now. I was attempting to use the app to reserve some activities locally for my wife child and I to do while enjoying our stay. I’ve ran into more problems with this app than any I have EVER used.
I haves tried making adjustments to the guests I’m bringing when attempting to make reservations but ever single time it resorts back to just 2 adults.
Then after Dozens and dozens of attempts I got it to take 2 Adults 1 Child. Then went to check out for a San Francisco Grand Tour and Alcatraz Tour for the three of us. Filled out all of the pertinent blocks of info including passport info, ie; Passport Numbers, DOB for all parties all credit card info and on then it failed to take it just says “Book Now” at the bottom bar. Scrolled up and down to check and ensure that all info was correct and filled out it was. Hours of checking, clicking and patience and to no avail I have not one thing booked for my trip.
Starting to rethink this InterContinental Ambassador and points program. IHG has really got to step it’s game up.
App is great and so are the loyalty points
I always use the app to make my reservations. When completed, you get a confirmation number. I always take a screenshot of it as a backup to the app, but I’ve never needed it. I’ve never had a reservation lost, cancelled or overbooked using this app. Plus as part of the rewards program you can build up points for a free or discounted rate.
The app will show current offers and deals. You can search cities or favorite destinations such as a theme park or aquarium and it will show you the closest hotels to that destination. I find it better to use the app then one of the big name hotel search websites where I’ve actually had them lose my reservation or overbook.
Holiday Inn Express and Staybridge are our go to.. and this app makes it more convenient. If you made a reservation several weeks in advance, I recommend calling the hotel phone number which is right on your app reservation and confirming your stay.
Give this some thought.
Lots of praise-2 concerns
I have been a member for many years. I get reasonably good service via phone- much dependent on the agent. All of my stays have been A+. Great venues and great treatment by the staff at various properties.
Two issues need attention. Often when I am using points or free weekend night, the pay night(s) are billed at rates higher than the posted rates for the same rooms on the same nights at the same hotels. This smells of greed and unfairness.
Secondly and most disturbing is the now more than a year old change in the free night award. I am not concerned that the points awarded have been diminished. That is a business decision. However , not allow us to take the points and buy up additional points to stay at a property of the caliber we choose is actually maddening. What is the harm? Otherwise, you are forcing us to stay at lower quality properties or entirely lose out on a perk we earned.
- Six Continents Hotels, Inc
- 314.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2001-2019 InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG). All Rights Reserved. IHG Proprietary Information.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.