iKlip Stage 4+
Page-turning set list manager
IK Multimedia US, LLC
- Offers In-App Purchases
Sheet music & set list manager optimized for use with iKlip 3 and iRig BlueTurn. Turn pages wirelessly, make notes & set lists, and import faster than ever!
iKLIP STAGE – SET LIST & SCORE MANAGEMENT MADE EASY
Your live performances and gigs are about to get a whole lot easier: Introducing iKlip Stage, the new iPad companion app for iKlip products that lets you organize, manage and perform with your favorite music scores, lyrics, tabs and more.
With iKlip Stage, you’ll have the confidence to play at your best. Its streamlined interface is easy to use and handles all the effort of organization for you. Just import your favorite scores, assemble them into setlists and let iKlip Stage do the rest — just select your score for full-screen view and either swipe left or right to turn the page or use iRig BlueTurn wireless backlit page turner or iRig BlueBoard wireless MIDI pedalboard for hands-free page turning. Now you can spend more time doing what you love: performing music!
Organization is at the heart of iKlip Stage, which is why its interface is so simple. You’ll enjoy wide-ranging support for a variety of popular formats. Import scores, lyrics, tabs and more in the FILE page where they’re displayed as easy to view thumbnail previews. Then use the LIST page to drag and organize into setlists. It’s the simple, streamlined and powerful way to manage all your scores.
With iKlip Stage you’ll always see the full picture. When you’re ready to perform, just double-tap the score you’d like to use and you’ll see it displayed in full-screen mode. Use iRig BlueTurn to scroll and turn pages from the floor while you play. You can also use it in your favorite viewing position: just rotate your iPad to switch between landscape and portrait mode on the fly.
BEYOND THE SCREEN
Sometimes touch isn’t enough. Though iKlip Stage is easy to use with your touch screen, it can also be controlled in more advanced ways: Use IK’s iRig BlueTurn or iRig BlueBoard to scroll material and turn pages with your feet from the floor. No matter how you choose to use it, iKlip Stage lets you take your live performance to the next level.
- Quickly import music scores, lyrics, tabs and more
- Fast and easy creation, organization and selection of setlists
- Supports popular formats: PDF, TXT, PNG, JPG, TIFF, RTF and BMP
- Import files via File Sharing, Copy/Paste, the Photo Album or via apps that support the Open In function
- Intuitive interface with thumbnail previews of scores
- Designed to work with all iKlip products range (iKlip 3, iKlip 2, iKlip Stand, iKlip Xpand)
- Supports touchless control through iRig BlueBoard, iRig BlueTurn
- Portrait/Landscape modes available
- Free (30 files and 2 setlists included — register an iKlip, iRig BlueTurn or iRig Blueboard product serial number to increase capacity to 60 files and 4 setlists — unlimited scores and setlists available via in-app purchase)
To learn more about iKlip Stage and compatible accessories, please visit:
Check out the greatest selection of music apps and mobile music creation accessories here:
- LIST view now offers a new scroll bar to quickly move between large PDFs
- Renaming imported files added
- Now supports import and export via iOS File Sharing. Easily connect to iCloud Drive, or apps like Dropbox, Google Drive and more
- Faster importing - Select multiple images & files, not just one at a time (iOS 11 or later required)
Ratings and Reviews
No zoom and scroll
This app lacks the ability to scroll with the iRig Blueturn when you are zoomed in to a page. This is an essential feature and the fact that's it's missing prevents me from using the app seriously, because I have a smaller iPad mini display and need to zoom in during gigs for lyrics. Web browser apps have this ability so I know it is possible and they should add this feature.
I simply followed the online instructions for importing PDF files to the application and it works flawlessly every time.
And since I create all of my own PDF files I ensure that I format the document to display how I want it to before I finalize the list.
I use my Blue Turn with my iPad and this app and have no problems. No problems with following the instructions that are easily accessible online with a simple Google search.
A good start but lacks the ESSENTIAL ability display 2-up in Landscape
It's a good program, especially if you don't mind it constantly nagging you to buy IKMultimedia products you've already purchased and registered.
When I bought an iKilp Expand and saw it came with software I rather hoped for a more feature-rich version of Unbook without the annoyance of it's poor interface design and inability to save viewing preferences.
Alas, this cannot even do the most basic such as display in landscape w/o zooming and has no option to view 2-up (two pages side by side).
It's a good start. I would consider it a kindness if they could figure out how NOT to nag people who have purchased their products to buy the same products again.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 16.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 IK Multimedia Production srl
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Set Lists $9.99