Captures de pantalla
Browse the IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library and view scores from the comfort of your iOS device.
IMSLP Membership Subscription
Length of subscription: 1 month.
• Full access to commercial recordings
• Access all features in this app
• No waiting for downloads
• Access new uploads instantly
• Knowing that you helped keep IMSLP running and serving the music community
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• minor fixes;
Valoracions i ressenyesVeure-ho tot
No way to print from app?
Two unexpected things when I first tried this app:
- I type “Chopin” in Search, and the auto complete under composers says, “no results”? I hit enter, saw two chopins, chose Fredric, and all was good, but that was not expected.
- I did not see a way to print sheet music. Maybe it’s under Export, but I didn’t explore. I would have expected Print right on the main search results.
I’m really happy with IMSLP, and the website works fine (better than app) on my iPhone.
Resposta del desenvolupador ,
- Autocomplete works for “Chopin” for us, if you still have problems please send screenshot to email@example.com. Make sure spelling is correct as autocomplete requires exact spelling.
- Print is under export per iOS custom.
This app is what I’ve always needed!! I can finally make my own library and save the versions I like without researching every time or “favoriting” the specific page. There are a few things that aren’t available in the US for whatever reason but overall I’m pleased!!!
Fixed app crashing - quick developer response.
Update: I am changing my review from 1 to 5 stars. I am pleased that the developer is quick to respond to my app crash issue. All I did for the fix was delete the app completely from my iPad and then reinstall. So far, no more crashing issues whenever I would open a set list.
Looking forward to more app improvements and developments in the future!
Every time I open up a set list and go through the pages, the app crashes. Very unreliable and I wouldn’t recommend this for study nor performing.
Resposta del desenvolupador ,
We take crashes very seriously because of exactly what you say, we understand users need complete trust in app stability. While we believe your crash is a specific case and not a general issue, we will investigate with highest priority if you can send us your device model and which scores are crashing (if there is any specific one) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Project Petrucci LLC
- 168.7 MB
Cal que tinguis el sistema operatiu iOS 12.0 o posterior. Compatible amb els següents dispositius: iPhone, iPad i iPod touch.
Alemany, Anglès, Coreà, Espanyol, Italià, Japonès, Neerlandès, Portuguès, Rus, Ucraïnès, Xinès simplificat, Xinès tradicional
- © Project Petrucci LLC
- Compres integrades
- Membership Subscription $2.99
Fins a sis membres de la família podran fer servir aquesta app si En família està activat.