All this things in app “In Folders”.
* Create as many notes and photos as you need.
* Take pictures from you camera inside app and store it in folders, or import existing pictures from you photo albums.
* Search easy and fast - just start enter search words and see results at once.
* Use colors - it is help you visually divide you memos on colored subject groups.
* Mark important notes - they are always will be at your eyes (even on app icon).
* Folders - familiar way to organize your notes.
* Use named secure keys for encryption, if you want to protect your data from others. Encrypt notes, photos and even whole folders. We use strong AES-256 encryption method to protect your data.
* Walk through notes and photos with swipes left and right – it is familiar.
* You can forget “Back” button, which is always far from your finger – just swipe note/photo up or down, when you want return to folder. Similar with folders – swipe current folder up or down to navigate parent folder.
* Manipulate multiple notes/photos at once with special mode – mark multiple items and move all of them in other folder, or encrypt it, or delete all marked items in one tap.
* Incredible simplicity and usability.
Working with serious tasks must be easy and funny.
Try out “In Folders”! We tried to make it simple and comfortable to use.
You can store backups in iCloud Drive or local device using iFiles.
Fixed issue when the current font is reset to default after entering two empty lines.
Added ability to reset note background color to default.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app! Please develop further
Beautiful app. Nice and stable. Very tidy and well organized. Lost of nice new features. I gave it 4.5 stars, and I would give it 5 stars if the user had the ability to:
1. make it so that each note or folder can be a different size from the other notes/folders.
2. Rearrange notes/folders without the other notes automatically rearranging themselves into different columns. Then it could be used as a taskboard to organize my schedule.
Can’t think of anything more I could want in a Documents/Folders app
I have been using this developer’s Notex app for a year. After I upgraded my iPhone 6S’s iOS to 12, Notex suddenly stopped allowing photos to be added to documents. I wrote the developer and within a couple of weeks the problem was fixed. In the meantime I discovered this developer’s In Folders app. For the life of me, it appears identical to Notex. Not one difference that I can find. So take your pick, or take both — there is none better. You can even make your folders in different shapes: My folders and documents are as wide as my iPhone’s screen and only 2 lines tall. This lets me: (1) Label them with lengthy folder names, if needed, and (2) I can scroll through dozens of them super quickly with my thumb. And they open with a touch. Myriad colors, fonts, bold, italic, underline, highlight, paste in a photo or screenshot (which latter means you can paste in a drawing, too, if you want), Folders inside folders inside folders ad infinitum. Easy and intuitive to do everything, including navigation. I don’t just take notes with this — I use it to write stories and columns for a newspaper. You could write a novel with it, keeping folders with research notes, idea notes, whole chapters, revisions — the whole finished novel. Multiple novels! I wrote this review with this app and then pasted it here. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MICHAEL!!
My first app review stop to make before a string of other outreaches to my personal favs
The title suggests the intents implied that this app is my very first choice trying to knock out quite a few reviews of my personal favs so to the review!
1. It totally rocks! I couldn't have thought of a better looking and functioning user interface myself and has just the right features to convince somebody that's pridefully picky that it must be secure w/ its $cryptionz ++
2. Not sure what more Ive got to say other then that I really enjoy operating this application - take a look at the pictures & decide for yourself if this one is something u need because if so then you've found my top-pick and endorsements as I've had nothing but flawless experiences using it.
Reviewers pretty rusty-give me a break.
- Thanks thanks dev team!
- Michael Vlasov
- 31.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Michael Vlasov
- In-App Purchases
- No Limits, No Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.